Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get some more popups when the game starts???

New Resident

Can we get some more popups when the game starts???

Ive been playing restaurant story since the beginning, when there was only useful popups. When will you stop adding so many popup windows? I spend more time closing popups then I do playing the game.

Amen! Annoying! I don't want anything that is shoved down my throat. Are they desperate?

New Resident
    Please remove the Popups!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Love the title

Host(ess)
    Don't like them either. Especially the treasure boxes. I now have a plump cat and a money tree that I had no intentions if purchasing. Not to mention lost gems. Also noticed cost 80 gems to expand now instead of 40 just a couple days ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Remove them o;

Rhino Keeper
    there annoying and endless like summer heat!

Farm Supplier
    Team Lava doesn't want us to forget about the weekly promos EVERY.SINGLE.TIME we check our restaurant )

I get about 2 days of respite then after that it's another 5 days of annoying popups.

New Resident
    Could they even reduce it to once a day - some days I'm in several times and it's 3 or 4 popups to turn off each time!

Quote Originally Posted by altarisse View Post
    Team Lava doesn't want us to forget about the weekly promos EVERY.SINGLE.TIME we check our restaurant )

I get about 2 days of respite then after that it's another 5 days of annoying popups.
    I have the popups every time. it get annoying when I pop into the game for a few minutes because I know my food is ready. I try to do something and it is one popup after another. if I see a neighbour has requested, I do that right away but visit and tip first. I often get teleported back home with a popup under my finger trying to catch me and get me to buy gems. fortunately I disabled purchases on my iPad. if I want to purchase something, I temporarily turn it on.

I loved your title too!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast