View Poll Results: Has Team Lava ever returned missing gems to you?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 3.23%
  • no

30 96.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: hard earned gems missing. mad.

Angry hard earned gems missing. mad.

Somehow around twenty gems are missing. These are gems i earned by goaling up on recipes. Not purchased. That makes it worse for me. I'm proud of the fact that my ugly little restaurant is 95% built by cooking, cooking, cooking. I have emailed team lava. According to most posts I've seen, they don't usually do anything for you. I will gift and accept requests until i find out. Giving them a few days. Been playing for 8 months and on level 80 something.

Has any one had a GOOD experience with this kind of thing? I noticed i have something i didn't purchase in my inventory. I've been saving up money for expansion and just hit 5 million today so i know i didn't purchase that. Some grey pillars in floor deco for 25 gems. I KNOW i didn't buy that.

Executive Chef
    Mine arent even appearing in my restaurant oh well

Rhino Keeper
    I just missed 2-3 gems. So i had to make note the number of gems i have

New Resident
    Me too. I missed 5 gems couple weeks ago.

Host(ess)
    I have lost gems due to the treasure box popping up and I now have a plump cat 15 gems and a money tree 24 gems that I didn't want . Ni they will not do anything about it.

New Resident
    I have also lost 24 gems due to the pop up for the treasure box. I have gotten the brass choir which i dont want. Can i have sell the gem items for gems? I want my gems back.

I fell into a 'gem trap' 2 days ago. I was visiting a neighbors restaurant; as soon as I touched the screen to leave a tip I was taken back to my restaurant, where lo and behold the Design box was open. I got ripped off 24 gems for a stupid looking Robot Chef. I emailed support and they sent back their generic canned response, which basically says "Haha! Gotcha!! Hate your luck." :/

They don't refund.

I even bought some gems on Thursday. I went through so much trouble to get the gem screen to load and once I did, I waited a long time to try and purchase. I was charged for buying the gems and never received them. I even supplied TL with my receipt and they wouldn't do anything. They kept telling me to delete and reinstall or wait 1-2 days. I never got anything. And it was a 30% off sale. It's been 3 days now and I didn't get anything. Besides 1 gem from mastery.

Fashion Designer
    Contact Apple or Google (depending on your device) and ask for a refund. You'll have better luck with them then with TL.

Rhino Keeper
    This just happened to me. I am new to RS, but am a level 60ish BS player so not new to playing the games. TL starts me out with 10 gems, mind u I am on level 10, and now I have 0 gems. I was in a window that said I did not have enoughcoins to make whatever I was cooking, so I canceled out. Low and behold, my coins started increasing by 6,000 and my gems went to 0. The window did say 6,000 coins for 5 gems, but it took all 10! I did email support @teamlava.com. we'll see.....