Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TeamLava Fan Spotlight!

Heyy I started playing this game in july21 ? I'm so excited about this game .. I play everyday , I even take my iPad to college .. It's awesome .. I love my friends .. In fact I have made friends across the world ,. This game is just so awesome. I play fashion story, restaurant and bakery .. My ID is svssbtulsi. I have never enjoyed an online game ever this is the best. My favourite is fashion story it's just to epic !! thank you

Host(ess)
    i do visit the fan club website as you mentioned, but can't see any option to leave ID, Picture and comment, i wonder do you mean we left the detail at this page? hope to see your reply soon. thanks. one of Restaurant Fan.

Executive Chef

I'm the number one dragon story fan. I'm constantly posting on the forums and following the dragon story Facebook page. I've been playing since this game first came out and I haven't been able to stop!I constantly buy gold to get all the new dragons and I've created a group for a competitive leaderboard.

Executive Chef
    My strom8 I'd is grondai btw

Rhino Keeper
    [IMG]67[/IMG] hi my id : dior0 i play bakery story and restraunt story i like them alot i tell all my familly to play and they play

Rhino Keeper
    my id:dior0
    ilove bakery story alot

Rhino Keeper
    iplay rs and bs i started playing bakery first after it i started playing rs ilove these games alot id:dior0

Rhino Keeper
    and aphoto for my bakery
    add me IDIOR0

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetra View Post
    So that figures it out:At the burning island of never ending fire,there's storm surrounds the volcano,while sharks guards the island,and there's two tribes on the island,one is TL,One is FM.
    Nice! Yes...the island of Lost gems ;-P

Banned
    My storm8 I'd is shahnaz888. I started playing teamlava games in early October 2012 this year. My first game was Home design story. I liked the game and started downloading other teamlava games like fashion story,castle story,city story,farm story,pet shop story,pet hotel story. I am a big fan of teamlava because I like designing and this games makes me become a designer in future. My most favorite game is Home design story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast