Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TeamLava Fan Spotlight!

Executive Chef

TeamLava Fan Spotlight!

I don't know if you noticed, but we have a snazzy new website for Storm8! Storm8 is the company for which we at the Volcano work, and encompasses games from Storm8, FireMocha, SharkParty, and of course TeamLava.

On the new website, we have a Fan Spotlight in the Community Section! We want YOU to be featured in this section, so in order to have a chance, please do the following:

1) Take a Screenshot of your Restaurant, Dragon Island, etc.
    2) Tell us your Storm8 ID
    3) Tell us when you started playing TL/Storm8 games
    4) Tell us your favorite TL/Storm8 games
    5) Why are you our biggest fan?

We'll try to swap out this section around once a month. Best of luck!

Banned
    So that figures it out:At the burning island of never ending fire,there's storm surrounds the volcano,while sharks guards the island,and there's two tribes on the island,one is TL,One is FM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetra View Post
    So that figures it out:At the burning island of never ending fire,there's storm surrounds the volcano,while sharks guards the island,and there's two tribes on the island,one is TL,One is FM.
    That is creative I love it

Banned
    My Storm 8 ID is 97849. I started playing TL games in early June this year. My favorite TL games are Pet Hotel Story, Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, and Monster Story. I'm am your biggest fan because your games are freaking awesome all of your games are fun you rock TL and you are the greatest.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to live a comment, and show pics of my games.. But can you upload pic from your computer??? I don't have any other options.... Or do you live a comment here?????

Rhino Keeper
    And trust me, I can make a long story about why I play TL games....

Redsand141 now. Dragon story

This is the worlds. BEST GAME!!!!!

New Resident

Qestion?

[QUOTE=GroupMagma;398829]I don't know if you noticed, but we have a snazzy new website for Storm8! Storm8 is the company for which we at the Volcano work, and encompasses games from Storm8, FireMocha, SharkParty, and of course TeamLava.

On the new website, we have a Fan Spotlight in the Community Section! We want YOU to be featured in this section, so in order to have a chance, please do the following:

1) Take a Screenshot of your Restaurant, Dragon Island, etc.
    2) Tell us your Storm8 ID
    3) Tell us when you started playing TL/Storm8 games
    4) Tell us your favorite TL/Storm8 games
    5) Why are you our biggest fan?

We'll try to swap out this section around once a month. Best of luck! [/QUOTE

Do we email it to you guys?

Executive Chef
    Do we post here?

Do we post here?

My Storm8 ID is cast1532. To be honest, my first game of Storm8 was Pets Live for the iPod touch 2nd generation. When I got my iPad my friend recommended Farm Story because I didn't like FarmVille. So, I been playing Farm Story for three years and since it's my first game from Team Lava that's why it's my favorite game. I do have other games I play: Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Pet Hotel Story, Castle Story, Fashion Story, Dragon Story, and Monster Story. I'm a fan of TL because I been with you guys for three years and I have played all the games that TL has released and will play the future TL games. I, also have recommended the games to family members and friends. They end up loving the games and they become addicted.
    Last edited by cast1532; 09-17-12 at 06:08 PM.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast