Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bakery not making money

Bakery not making money

I have noticed all week that my bakery isn't making as much money as it used to when I come back I don't get the pop up with the amount I made while away and my food isn't selling I'm at 100 satisfaction what is going on anyone else having the same issue ?

Banned
    You are making money... But since your baking your spending more than you are earning... Since tl doubled the prices for everything

So in order to make money I have to stop baking and if I stop baking then what is the point in playing at all! Just sayin'!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdrlights View Post
    So in order to make money I have to stop baking and if I stop baking then what is the point in playing at all! Just sayin'!
    You're right. Is why so many people have closed their bakery. Myself included.

Rhino Keeper
    The same thing has happened to me. You can easily lose money if you cook any dishes under 16 hours.

my bakery's not making money almost a week a penny after each dish served.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdrlights View Post
    I have noticed all week that my bakery isn't making as much money as it used to when I come back I don't get the pop up with the amount I made while away and my food isn't selling I'm at 100 satisfaction what is going on anyone else having the same issue ?
    ..This isStorm I'd MistyAMorgan I'm having same problem help paying lots for food no profit.

Farm Supplier
    i even have the effecient layout and i'm still not making coins. I was able to make a million in 3 days now it's taking more than a week to get to a million.
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

Executive Chef
    What is the efficient layout?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    What is the efficient layout?
    See this thread:

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...light=Fecsuper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast