Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: You wonder why you loosing money? Make you self test!!!

I see exactly what your describing. Had 882,976, baked brownies leaving 882,946. Before serving brownies 883,128. After brownies served it fell to 882,960 in just a few seconds. Whoa!!! It's really messed up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I see exactly what your describing. Had 882,976, baked brownies leaving 882,946. Before serving brownies 883,128. After brownies served it fell to 882,960 in just a few seconds. Whoa!!! It's really messed up.
    Same thing happened to me. This is so messed up. Nice catch Duke. I've already closed my doors and stored everything away too. Just further proof I did the right thing.

Pony this is happening with the door OPEN!!! Doesn't do it if the door is closed.

Farm Supplier
    What kind of company are we supporting, if we have to run tests constantly to see if we are being *****ed? This is an all-time low, Team Lava!

Banned
    okay i was serving my food with door OPEN and yes noticed decreased coins

i guess now i have to close my door in order not to loose the little profit i would get

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaBLB View Post
    What kind of company are we supporting, if we have to run tests constantly to see if we are being *****ed? This is an all-time low, Team Lava!
    Seriously!

Rhino Keeper
    This has been going on for me since I started playing in March. I have reported it along with my random, but consistent coin loss, but nothing changes. The coin loss upon opening in the am happens several times a week in FS and RS. The loss when I serve food happens only in BS. If you report it they will ask you to post screenshots or write out your figures and send them. They act like its the first they have heard of it when in fact they have received many complaints about this. It does get to be a drag when you feel like you have to record all your earnings. The same morning they made the big change I was not credited for my overnight earnings of about 60k in Bakery and Fashion. I probably could have reached my next expansion before they increasedit if I had all the coins I have been *****ed out off over the months.

I did a barebone test with Brownies for Bakery 1.5.3 (iOS) and Bakery 1.5.5.1 (Android) and didn't experience any issues.

1. Started with 30 Coins.
    2. Used 30 Coins to cook Brownies, now I have 0 Coins.
    3. Served only and all 110 Brownies after they were ready.
    4. Ended up with 110 Coins after serving only Brownies.

I didn't lose any Coins after serving Brownies during multiple tests.

Executive Chef
    I tried this with orange juice and my coins didn't go down either. For what it's worth, I'm playing on iPhone 4.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know what the others play on, but I am on Kindle. I promise you I do know how to add and subtract and I definitely see my coins subtract when I serve my food. It is not such a big deal now because I'm only cooking on 3 appliances to save money. Also not imagining my overnight coins not getting added several times a week, but I gave up getting that fixed a while ago.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if this is the same problem I'm having, but it is equally disturbing. The problems might even be related, I don't know....

My coins go down even when I'm not serving the food. The coin count just drops (by a few hundred to a few thousand at a time), and then rises at the normal rate based on my bots consumption of the food. Then just when it finally starts to get higher again, it drops again.... It keeps doing this.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast