Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: You wonder why you loosing money? Make you self test!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm on iOS and it's happening on my device. Sweetstuff blocked the door so earnings do not increase in that 1 min so you won't see the deduction.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please note that blocking the door to your store to prevent items from being sold is not the designed use of this game. We are not able to guarantee the effectiveness of this strategy and aren't responsible for any losses that may result in using the game in a way that it was not designed.

Executive Chef
    I did the test WITHOUT blocking the door, it was sweetstuff who blocked the door

@PonyRoar - Many player to that and it was never a problem. But you have to know, it happends while the door is OPEN!

Rhino Keeper
    I also noticed a problem with my coin balance going down and I just posted about it. (Title should be: Diminishing Coins, but I made a typo, so it's Dimishing Coins, lol).

Anyway, I'm not baking brownies, but my balance goes down inexplicably at random times.

Executive Chef
    Just did the test with choc cookies, again a deduction of coins when food was served. Door was open and coins were previously already deducted for baking, the second deduction occurred when serving the cookies, this time I think it was a smaller deduction than with the brownies. Sync issue when serving?

Rhino Keeper
    Currently playing on Android. Tryed out Duke4711's experiment on decreasing coins. Without blocking the door and have customers eating food from the counters...

Prior to baking $2,197,954
    Baking brownies $2,197,622 (-30)
    Brownies Done $2,197,802 (+180)
    Serving Brownies (i had to put out a new counter).. coin went back to $2,197,622.

Conclusion: What happened to that extra $$ I earned? The plates of food I noticed decreased in amount. Why are my customers eating food for FREE?

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Please note that blocking the door to your store to prevent items from being sold is not the designed use of this game. We are not able to guarantee the effectiveness of this strategy and aren't responsible for any losses that may result in using the game in a way that it was not designed.
    I did the test with the door OPEN!
    And some of my coins gone! Poooooffff!!! More than it should be.

Any explanation, PonnyRoar????

@zoroak - Don't think that this are Sync problems. You can refresh your screen, if you write or delete as message
    on your own wall. But anytime the same.

Nightclub Owner
    This just gives me more reason to not bake anything. Forget about the increase in making food, now people are losing any profit they had when taking them off the oven. Yeah, not worth baking until these issues are resolved.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast