Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: You wonder why you loosing money? Make you self test!!!

Rhino Keeper
    No the issue wasn't fixed. Mines been doing to

Rhino Keeper
    Nope kooky its still happening at least on android . I can't say for ios. I've been at same amount for over 6weeks. I'm barely holding on. Only reason I stay around same amount is that I do keep my door open at all times but I'm not gaining anything . Plus I'm a long time player. All my games I've been playing for 2+years. Except the newest offered to android. Ones I desperately want to play we don't get :'(

I have to beg to differ on this being a cosmetic issue i too have lost the majority of coins i earnt, im not receiving any money from customers or tips. Ive also noticed my stars being deducted since level 96 and no matter how hard i work my level is static...ive stupidly spent large amounts of my own money on this game as ive no doubt many others have and this is how were treated TL sort it out!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by blanketsofluv View Post
    I have to beg to differ on this being a cosmetic issue i too have lost the majority of coins i earnt, im not receiving any money from customers or tips. Ive also noticed my stars being deducted since level 96 and no matter how hard i work my level is static...ive stupidly spent large amounts of my own money on this game as ive no doubt many others have and this is how were treated TL sort it out!!
    If you play on IOS, make sure you have downloaded the new Halloween Bakery app from the app store. This version has a fix.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314