Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Names

Executive Chef
    Not sure if it's the name or the dragon, but my Fairy (Glide) in various combinations has given me:
    Mindvolt, 2 Forestfires, Athletic, Scorpion, 3 Seabreezes, and a Landworm.
    I've noticed others have luck with Fairy regardless of the name. May be that Fairies are lucky?
    Just a thought...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Not sure if it's the name or the dragon, but my Fairy (Glide) in various combinations has given me:
    Mindvolt, 2 Forestfires, Athletic, Scorpion, 3 Seabreezes, and a Landworm.
    I've noticed others have luck with Fairy regardless of the name. May be that Fairies are lucky?
    Just a thought...
    And just now from Fairy + Wizard, I have and 18 hour, which will be Trickster or Familiar.
    My poor Fairy must feel like she's in a puppy mill!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    And just now from Fairy + Wizard, I have and 18 hour, which will be Trickster or Familiar.
    My poor Fairy must feel like she's in a puppy mill!
    That's how my fairy feels.... It got me Atlantis, another familiar, parakeet, and mismoth

Fashion Designer
    On my fourth try breeding with the lucky names and I am 4 for 4 on rare dragons!! Using a fruitful named cruise and a coral named hydra I got a fairy, two tricksters, and now I am breeding either a serpent or aether dragon!!

New Resident
    Magic(named Dali) x Water(named Trident) = Aether x 2 (named Cylo and Hydra)

New Resident
    Just got an infinity with Breeze Fairy and Pojo Wizard. I got my 2 diamonds from my blaze firestorm and Dive Serpent. Dive has been a great one for rares and super rares for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I've just started to breed a level 10 fairy (Jupiter) and level 7 wizard (hydra) and got 10 hour breed time, no clue what that could be like

Fashion Designer
    That's a fruitful or coral. Check out the dragon breeding lists thread at the top gives you all the breeding
    Times

I have a question: so it seems that some versions of DS have the ability to change the name of your dragon at will; wouldn't that totally screw up this theory?? Unless you're going with the thought that just having a certain name, even if forced (via manually changing it) would bestow the lucky "charm" onto each dragon?? Not trying to be a smart or buzz ****; just wondering??
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-15-12 at 07:16 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by sukierd View Post
    Just got an infinity with Breeze Fairy and Pojo Wizard. I got my 2 diamonds from my blaze firestorm and Dive Serpent. Dive has been a great one for rares and super rares for me.
    I think the Mist that I used to get a diamond a couple months back was named Dive too. A bred it with a Wild

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast