Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Names

Farm Supplier

Lucky Names

So as NOT to hyjack the OP of the diamond names thread I would like to list names for other lucky pairings and see what happens.

My list is all first try with basic dragons which was ridiculously lucky! So I want to share

Wizard- hydro & chanu
    Bumblebee-cloud & ember
    Mistmoth- hydro & merl
    Aether- hydro & merl
    Landworm- ember & pan
    Parakeet- cloud & fauno
    Scorpion- ember & shu
    Atlantis- hydro & fauno

Love to see yours

Rhino Keeper
    Great names ^^
    Ember is my fire dragon's name, Shu is my eagle's name, and my Aether dragon is Hydra (almost same ^^)
    My water dragon name is Nept and Mismoth is Neptune ^^
    But I really like my poison dragon's name, Mxpltz... ^^

Farm Supplier
    What luck have u had in breeding your names? I am hoping to see what names are more successful than others. The other thread seems to be hitting on diamond breeders by name.

Farm Supplier
    Theres some interesting data coming out about the names. I along with a forum buddy will be posting a complete list of names soon. So far the names seem to follow the dragons color. Meaning red = red names blue = blue names ect. Hybrids can have either of the base colors names. Base colors have 18 different names so Hybrid will have 36 different name options.

There also seems to be a "rarity" factor with names. So far the most common Firestorm name is Cinder and rarer names include Pyro,Tinder,Glow,Blast,Ash,Ember, and the rumored Diamond producer....Cruise.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by muddpie99 View Post
    Theres some interesting data coming out about the names. I along with a forum buddy will be posting a complete list of names soon. So far the names seem to follow the dragons color. Meaning red = red names blue = blue names ect. Hybrids can have either of the base colors names. Base colors have 18 different names so Hybrid will have 36 different name options.

There also seems to be a "rarity" factor with names. So far the most common Firestorm name is Cinder and rarer names include Pyro,Tinder,Glow,Blast,Ash,Ember, and the rumored Diamond producer....Cruise.
    I forgot my diamond!
    1st try cloud & puck

Rhino Keeper
    Your Water dragon, Hydro has been a busy boy hasnt he!!lol

I got Infinity with Fairy named Satyr & Wizard named Cepha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    Your Water dragon, Hydro has been a busy boy hasnt he!!lol

I got Infinity with Fairy named Satyr & Wizard named Cepha
    Hmmm, I have a lvl 3 fairy named Satyr I think i'm going to level that one up next to go with my Wizard (named Anansi)

right now my level 9 fairy (Twist) and that wizard are producing pretty good dragons. in 4 breeds I've gotten a Mindvolt, Mist, Seabreeze and Fruitful. So 50% rare/super rares But maybe if I try Satyr with the wizard i'll get the infinity!

I've not noticed any other names specifically that seem to be producing good dragons, but I have been getting a lot of the same names over and over across all different dragon types, specifically Anansi, Dive, Wave, Skye, Blaze (i have like 10 of these), Pyro, Nepha, Satyr, Twist (ive had at least 3 or more of all these names in this game so far)

My seabreeze is actually a 'Shu', so maybe ill level that one up too if it's a lucky name for some.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auroracon View Post
    Hmmm, I have a lvl 3 fairy named Satyr I think i'm going to level that one up next to go with my Wizard (named Anansi)

right now my level 9 fairy (Twist) and that wizard are producing pretty good dragons. in 4 breeds I've gotten a Mindvolt, Mist, Seabreeze and Fruitful. So 50% rare/super rares But maybe if I try Satyr with the wizard i'll get the infinity!

I've not noticed any other names specifically that seem to be producing good dragons, but I have been getting a lot of the same names over and over across all different dragon types, specifically Anansi, Dive, Wave, Skye, Blaze (i have like 10 of these), Pyro, Nepha, Satyr, Twist (ive had at least 3 or more of all these names in this game so far)

My seabreeze is actually a 'Shu', so maybe ill level that one up too if it's a lucky name for some.
    yes fairy and wizard are good dragons. they got me my atlantis and my mismoth and another familiar or tricster in den ive been trying for infinity lol
    fairy 6 claw wizard 6 dali

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    yes fairy and wizard are good dragons. they got me my atlantis and my mismoth and another familiar or tricster in den ive been trying for infinity lol
    fairy 6 claw wizard 6 dali
    since i last posted that, i just sped up a bunch of breedings and got a parakeet and a serpent! with the lvl 9 fairy (twist) and lvl 6 wizard (anansi). Ran out of gold and am trying not to buy more until the new dragon comes out tomorrow... but in between the rares i got a bunch of fruitfuls, mists, corals and genies, and one poison.

Rhino Keeper
    Katie thank you for this list. I just tried 2 of your name combos one in each of my accounts and the first one I got 22 hours (Mindvolt/Wizard) been trying for ages for those two so I'm happy either way and in the second account I got 18 hours (Familiar/Trickster) and again I'm happy I had been trying for those in that account. So I have jotted these down for my future breedings.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast