Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lucky Names

Fashion Designer
    3 rare/super rares in a row using either Cruise or Indigo! Fairy, my first Aether, and my first Titan!

Host(ess)
    I have got 3 Seabreeze and 1 Parakeet with my air dragon Shu

Rhino Keeper
    What names and levels of air and forest dragons did you guys use to get a fairy? I have a lvl 8 air named Cloud and level 7 forest named Cepha breeding something like my 10th fruitful. How I'm so sick of you fruitfuls.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    What names and levels of air and forest dragons did you guys use to get a fairy? I have a lvl 8 air named Cloud and level 7 forest named Cepha breeding something like my 10th fruitful. How I'm so sick of you fruitfuls.
    It's been awhile but mine should have been cloud air and pan forest.

Fashion Designer
    I got mine from breeding a fruitful (cruise) with a coral (indigo). Not your usual combo but it worked.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks smile4katie and Horntail21. I'll give those combos a try next.

Do any of you realize that you can change the names, of all the dragons, in the new version?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    Do any of you realize that you can change the names, of all the dragons, in the new version?
    You can change the names android. We didn't get the new version. And as I understand, we probably won't get it at all.

Banned
    You can change the names android. We didn't get the new version. And as I understand, we probably won't get it at all.
    Well if that's the case, the android users are going to leave the game and never play it. They'll black list that puppy so fast it'll make TL's head spin!

But maybe that's what TL wants, no android users :-(

PS: iOS users can change the name on the New Dawn expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Well if that's the case, the android users are going to leave the game and never play it. They'll black list that puppy so fast it'll make TL's head spin!

But maybe that's what TL wants, no android users :-(

PS: iOS users can change the name on the New Dawn expansion.
    I just started playing DS a couple of weeks ago. I play other TL games & know iOS gets more games that android doesn't. They also get more features in some games available on both platforms. TL quit updating Ciry Story & made City Story Metro for iOS only. iOS got Olympics goals & android didn't. TL won't comment on when/if android will get the New Dawn update which is just like the Olympics goals issue. I'm just speculating from my experience w/ other TL games & the vibe on here. I wouldn't be surprised if android never got the update. Anyway sorry to derail the subject. Back to lucky names for our dragons.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345