Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there any loyal nbrs left????

Is there any loyal nbrs left????

Plz i'm in desperate need of some loyal nbrs! Im not asking for much just visit bk off your wall or visit a few times a week! I visit my nbrs daily and out of 250 only 20=25 visit bk. What is really frustrating is these nbrs are 3-4 star! Or I will have someone ask me to add them telling me they visit daily than they end up never visiting. I understand ppl are in school and have kids and are busy that's why I'm happy to see them just 2-3 times a week or even on weekends. I always feel bad deleting so I will give them weeks to see if maybe they were away or extra busy and to see if they start visiting again. So if your out there and you actually visit your nbrs plz plz add me! Like I said I visit daily and gift daily and gift what you prefer! my id is triciaa1207 I'm 4star myself LV 59. Tyvm I appreciate it!!

Fashion Designer
    I don't visit my nbrs anymore. Just don't have the time and at level 97 I don't need the xp anymore. But I have a couple neighbors who are still very active. Is it ok to give them your ID. They don't post here so won't see your thread.

Fashion Designer
    Oh, my shop name is Kokomo. So I can have them tell you I sent them so you'll know how they got your ID.

Rhino Keeper
    I have played this game for a few days, even though it is an interesting game, I can see how many people can get bored with it rather easily. The main problem is that there is only two sale prices for things 2 gold or 5 gold. So when you order something you are only really ordering bulk over particular item quality, which does not make much sense for a clothing boutique. If the game had more depth to it, it might keep peoples interest in it. Also us android users don't get goals which makes the game even more boring.

Executive Chef
    I am level 88 and play/gift daily (actually spent most of today having a massive boutique redesign!!). I don't visit every day but try to do it a few times a week, especially if your social rating is above zero (tend to miss the zero's out if I am pushed for time). Feel free to add me, FS is one of my fav games so I don't plan on leaving it

Rhino Keeper
    I added you! Im at lvl 74 but have never kept more than 30-35 nbrs mostly because of time (which wouldn't be the case if TL would actually fix the FC bug w/Android). I visit & gift almost everyday. I tried keeping alot of nbrs at 1st but even if you have extra time and the game doesnt mess up alot it can get a little annoying helping players advance knowing they're most likely not going to return it back. I have a few 1-2 star nbrs that are either on very high lvls or top & (im guessing) visit nbrs only. I have had a couple 4* nbrs that I eventually notice never visit me, kinda odd to me. I see it this way, if they dont play or care enough to atleast visit weekly then I doubt they'll care, or notice if I delete them.

Executive Chef
    I have 98 neighbours at present but well over half of them are zero rated. I should delete them really as I don't visit them and you don't need neighbours for parts in this game. I just feel bad if they are still playing but don't have time to visit!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi you can add me. Epipy. I visit daily but gifts are done alphabetically (think that is how it is spelt) so you will recieve gifts at least once a week unless you request a special one you will get it straight away. Also I am in Australia so if u are in a another country you will have to allow time differences.
    :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by epipy View Post
    Hi you can add me. Epipy. I visit daily but gifts are done alphabetically (think that is how it is spelt) so you will recieve gifts at least once a week unless you request a special one you will get it straight away. Also I am in Australia so if u are in a another country you will have to allow time differences.
    :-)
    You do realize that you can gift all your neighbors right? You can only receive 20 gifts per day but you can send out as many gifts as you'd like.

New Resident
    I have very few neighbors who visit and 'like' my shop daily as well, but the larger problem for me is neighbors who don't clear their little blue thumbs from their stores and are always full. I struggle with keeping my star rating up because of this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast