Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices for clearing foliage/expansions

Hi Thanks for starting this thread. Did you ever get an answer?

Rhino Keeper
    Someone probably already mentioned this but I'm playin on my Galaxy Note 2 and I noticed that the Weed Wood Trees have two different prices to clear. One is $50,000 and the other is $150,000. They both are the same, so why two different prices??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    Someone probably already mentioned this but I'm playin on my Galaxy Note 2 and I noticed that the Weed Wood Trees have two different prices to clear. One is $50,000 and the other is $150,000. They both are the same, so why two different prices??
    I think only a couple of them are priced at 50,000 , probably the first ones. After that, the price increases.

Expense of clearing trees and rocks

I play this game on an iPad. Can someone tell me why each expansion costs more to clear? The cost is ridiculous. I'm about to stop playing this game. I occasionally purchase extra gold but I honestly don't understand why the game penalizes us to clear trees and rocks. There is no way to build up $900,000 and $800,000 to clear this stuff when it cost so much to expand and purchase habitats and to purchase expansions.

Is this high cost just for iPads users?

Farm Supplier
    I have the same issue. Even though I'm still new to the game, it is crazy to charge so much just to clear a tree. I was trying to find out if there is a way to store or move the trees to get them out of the way. I want to purchase more habitats for my dragons, but cant because of the outrageous clearing cost and lack of space.

New Resident
    Oh wow, I did not know so many people had this problem but glad to know I'm not the only one. My prices where normal at first but now recently all of a sudden they have skyrocketed! Even a tree that was 15,000 is now 50,000 and its the same tree! Then the same kind of tree in another edge of my island is 150,000! It is outrageous! Please fix this, it takes away enjoyment of the game.

Obviously TeamLava is more interested in selling gold (and making more money) then providing for a pleasurable gaming experience. Due to the outrageous price (in coins or gold) of everything and the ridiculous amounts of time everything takes I refuse to purchase any gold. If every thing were reasonable I might be willing to buy some gold.

Today I paid $85,000 to expand into new area and then when cleared (12 hours later) there was a single tree covering the entire area and the cost to clear it was $800,000!!!! In addition to that I now have three trees at $250,000, a tree at $150,000, a rock at $200,000. and two rocks at $75,000. For the math minded that's $2,050,000 in coins. That works out to about 500 gold or about $70 real dollars to purchase (at the current 30% discount rate).

This is ridiculous!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-26-13 at 10:46 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I also have $800,000 bitter bark trees to clear but it didn't start being super high until I got off the first island and when I saw the prices I had to start saving all my failed breeds to be able to save enough to clear things. It kinds ducks but you do what you have to right? But if the prices are that high for newcomers that's messed up.

Rhino Keeper
    Also the price.my next expansion is $300,000 coins but I'm on level 48 or something.