Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices for clearing foliage/expansions

Prices for clearing foliage/expansions

Hello, I have a question! You know how you can clear out trees and mushrooms and things like that? For some reason the ones in my game seem to cost 10x the normal cost... Everywhere I've looked says they should cost like...25 - 5000 to clear but things that should be 1,500 cost me 15,000 to clear. I think it's been like this since yesterday (though I've only been playing for a few days so I'm unsure...)

In my brother's game they are all regular amounts like 500, 1000, or 1500. It seems like only in my game it costs more... Does the price increase as you expand or are certain sections of the island more expensive to clear?

I'm so confused, but this is eating all my gold really quickly! Any help would be appreciated!

Oh, I just realized that maybe this should be in the bugs and feedback forum? ;; Sorry I put it in the wrong place...

Rhino Keeper
    That is not cool if that's not a bug

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaKura View Post
    Oh, I just realized that maybe this should be in the bugs and feedback forum? ;; Sorry I put it in the wrong place...
    Moved

I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Moved

I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    Thanks so much for moving this thread to the right area! And thanks for the advice, just emailed them!

Ugh I hope they'll be able to fix this because I just don't have enough money to expand with these prices.

Exclamation Very Unfair!!

Hello,
    I am writing here concerning a matter that I believe is very disturbing.
    The fact is that I have 24 weed wood to cleanse in my entire island which costs 50k each. And on the other hand my friend got only 11 in his whole island when he created his island. So how can there be such a diffrense. It's already expensive to expand but how can I raise money for to cleanse so much weed wood.. The number of weed wood and obstacles to cleanse should not differ between player or else it's really really unfair Nd tiring. 24 weed wood compared to 11 do the math your self and tell me how you feel

There is something that makes everything cost 10x as much for newer players right now
    For most ppl It only costs 5000 for a weed wood

That's the problem I'm having right now!! It costs like 10x what it should. D8 My brother and my iPad version of the game all cost much less to clear than my phone's game!

I am having same issue I emailed and put up a thread I'd is hoopersonic if you get any help let me know please

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast