Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talkin' with Devs: MHz_!

Designer of Worlds
    Not something I'm able to really answer. Sorry Though a US release will be coming, you can count on that

Executive Chef
    What a great answer. lol.

Since I live in the USA and I'm impatient I created an Australian account to get the game. I like it but there's bugs that needs to be fixed.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Nightclub Owner
    Hi. I've got a number of questions with Castle Story. Call me curious.

1. When looking in the building tab is it possible that clicking the question mark will give you a list of the materials needed in addition to the description?

2. The first caravan goal seemed to imply that that there would be an ongoing option to use a caravan. Is that something that is coming?

3. I get the feeling that the lists are possibly missing some items. In the workshop you can build a ballista for Thurstons Tower. It's not in the building list. Will it be added or is it only buildable of a quest?

4. It looks like I can't expand to the obelisk. Are the obelisk, fairy garden, gate and tower locked by quests?

5. The kitchen indicates that we can cook food for adventures. Care to give any teasers?

6. Still on the kitchen but when it had items it looked like resources not food. Are we going to cook our crops and animal products

7. When the potion store is fixed will we no longer be able to request potions from neighbours for buildings

8. Will the mine and sawmill ever give more than just stone and wood? If they won't will we get different mines and sawmills?

9. I'm curious what's the rare item that we have a chance to get when collecting from farmhouses?

Ok that's probably enough questions for now.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Not something I'm able to really answer. Sorry Though a US release will be coming, you can count on that
    I know you've done many other projects outside of Storm8, and you may have a different style, could this be the reason why the newest TeamLava games aren't like the classic ones?

And what made you guys think of Castle Story... and how come you don't actually build a castle?

Executive Chef
    I'm finished with all of the goals in Castle Story but there was a task where we had to give 20 fish, 20 Corn, 20 Wheat, etc to the towns people, when I had enough corn the goal wasn't there. Are we going to get the goal again?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hi. I've got a number of questions with Castle Story. Call me curious.

1. When looking in the building tab is it possible that clicking the question mark will give you a list of the materials needed in addition to the description?

2. The first caravan goal seemed to imply that that there would be an ongoing option to use a caravan. Is that something that is coming?

3. I get the feeling that the lists are possibly missing some items. In the workshop you can build a ballista for Thurstons Tower. It's not in the building list. Will it be added or is it only buildable of a quest?

4. It looks like I can't expand to the obelisk. Are the obelisk, fairy garden, gate and tower locked by quests?

5. The kitchen indicates that we can cook food for adventures. Care to give any teasers?

6. Still on the kitchen but when it had items it looked like resources not food. Are we going to cook our crops and animal products

7. When the potion store is fixed will we no longer be able to request potions from neighbours for buildings

8. Will the mine and sawmill ever give more than just stone and wood? If they won't will we get different mines and sawmills?

9. I'm curious what's the rare item that we have a chance to get when collecting from farmhouses?

Ok that's probably enough questions for now.

Thanks in advance
    So many questions! I can't spoil everything, but I'll try to point you in the right direction for now

1. Information for everything in the market will be coming in an update. Construction requirements may not be shown though, as space is limited.
    2. Who knows? The quests that are in the current version are just a glimpse of what is to come, I can promise that
    3. Everything will have a purpose and a reason. Some will be revealed soon, some much later.
    4. See my answer to #3. There's even more to be seen soon. (Have you looked to the far east of the map yet?)
    5. Expect to hear about Adventures soon.
    6. See my answer to #3.
    7. The goal is that you can craft everything, and ask for what you need more of. Specifically what you can ask for will likely change over time.
    8. Yes to the first part, no to the second.
    9. Not everything will have rare items, some will though. Things may even change in future updates as well.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I know you've done many other projects outside of Storm8, and you may have a different style, could this be the reason why the newest TeamLava games aren't like the classic ones?

And what made you guys think of Castle Story... and how come you don't actually build a castle?
    We have a wide range of styles in our games, not everything is the same. With every game we put out we challenge ourselves to push the quality bar, and Castle Story is no exception

And who say's you won't be building a Castle? Kingdoms aren't built overnight you know!

Grand Emperor
    I am on Android and City Story Metro and Castle Story aren't available to me. Can you ask GM if he can make a developer available to some of the older games so that more people can participate?

I currently play Bakery, Farm, and Restaurant. I'd love to be able to talk with at least the Bakery and Farm developers.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for answering. You're right I wasnt looking for spoilers but for some teasers.

I hadn't looked at the far east. I'm now thinking that's were well go on adventures. Maybe there'll be lions and tigers and bears, oh my.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by tia9099 View Post
    Hi MHz! I'm a big fan of the story games; I play ALL of them. And I'm soooo looking forward to Castle Story! Zynga has one called CastleVille which you need to play with fb friends; I would rather not trouble my actual friends to send me materials and be my butler LOL! But the social aspect of the TL games is great because I get to interact with strangers all over the world....! And the other great thing about TL is their responsive forum. Seriously. So welcome to the forum!
    Thanks! With all new Storm8/Team Lava games, you start with a neighbor that will accept a part request once per day. Castle Story will also have this. In addition, pretty much everything in the game is craftable, and won't require you to have to bug a ton of your friends. Having lots of neighbors will make things easier though

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast