Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Talkin' with Devs: MHz_!

Executive Chef

Cool Talkin' with Devs: MHz_!

MHz (megahertz) is one of the Senior Game Designers at The Volcano, but he came to us from outside the game industry.

Originally, MHz made up one-half of the vaunted, dynamic pro wrestling tag-team "Fully Charged". Together, with his partner 9Volts, they reigned terror in the Squared Circle, dropping electrifying elbows and slamming chairs on all who dared oppose them.

However, Megahertz's wrestling career came to an abrupt end when he was betrayed, on air of a live telecast of the Ridiculous Wrestling League, by 9Volts. Whilst trying to pin his hated tag-team rival Batteries Not Included, he sustained a savage leg drop (the likes of which had never been seen in the RWL).

A broken-but-burly man, MHz retired from the world of wrestling. Thankfully for us, he was also a big TeamLava fan, and we hired him to be a Senior Game Designer. We did so because of how awesome and talented he is, and definitely not because he could beat us up with relative ease.*

*This origin story is not intended and is likely not accurate, unless MHz did a considerable amount of lying on his resume.

In all seriousness, MHz_ is a great designer who has led such projects as City Story Metro and the upcoming Castle Story. He's also a big-time lurker on the TeamLava forums... until now! MHz will post from time-to-time (he's pretty busy, so not all the time) and will be happy to answer questions you all have about City Metro and Castle. He's also very committed to ensuring that your feedback is heeded in-game, so please be sure to let him know any feedback you have!

I already created a thread before this:

Questions

Grand Emperor
    He's been lurking? Oh no!

Executive Chef
    I'm liking the story, made me

Hello MHz... glad to see a dev in the forum

Coming Soon... Gigabyte and Megabyte wants to challenge Batteries Not Included for the RWL Gigabit WiFi title and become the best duo of all time and call themselves SSHD (Solid State Hard Drives)
    Last edited by sehana; 09-11-12 at 06:03 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Designer of Worlds
    Thanks for the intro. I'll do my best to respond to all of your questions and feedback regarding the games I've worked on. No promises for anything beyond that :P

Grand Emperor
    Is castle story being ported to android?

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Is castle story being ported to android?
    Unfortunately I can't comment on anything currently unannounced. Sorry!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Well at least your wording was different then "i cannot speculate on when.......".

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Hi
    MHz_
    I'm Kieran.
    Nice To Meet You❤
    Welcome To The World Of Story❤

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    MHz (megahertz) is one of the Senior Game Designers at The Volcano, but he came to us from outside the game industry.

Originally, MHz made up one-half of the vaunted, dynamic pro wrestling tag-team "Fully Charged". Together, with his partner 9Volts, they reigned terror in the Squared Circle, dropping electrifying elbows and slamming chairs on all who dared oppose them.

However, Megahertz's wrestling career came to an abrupt end when he was betrayed, on air of a live telecast of the Ridiculous Wrestling League, by 9Volts. Whilst trying to pin his hated tag-team rival Batteries Not Included, he sustained a savage leg drop (the likes of which had never been seen in the RWL).

A broken-but-burly man, MHz retired from the world of wrestling. Thankfully for us, he was also a big TeamLava fan, and we hired him to be a Senior Game Designer. We did so because of how awesome and talented he is, and definitely not because he could beat us up with relative ease.*

*This origin story is not intended and is likely not accurate, unless MHz did a considerable amount of lying on his resume.

In all seriousness, MHz_ is a great designer who has led such projects as City Story Metro and the upcoming Castle Story. He's also a big-time lurker on the TeamLava forums... until now! MHz will post from time-to-time (he's pretty busy, so not all the time) and will be happy to answer questions you all have about City Metro and Castle. He's also very committed to ensuring that your feedback is heeded in-game, so please be sure to let him know any feedback you have!
    Pretty neat story

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast