Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nandita1 View Post
    Waiting 2 months and no more interesting goals..
    I know it seems long now that many people have been complaining for two weeks, but we received last update around the 20th of Novembe. That was 6 weeks ago

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Maguar,

Sir Pigglesworth just dropped " Adamant" for me. Thought you'd want to have this information for your Guide, which I absolutely love. Thanks for all your updates.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi Maguar,

Sir Pigglesworth just dropped " Adamant" for me. Thought you'd want to have this information for your Guide, which I absolutely love. Thanks for all your updates.
    Thanks for the info. I've made sure its in there.

Executive Chef
    hi maguar

regarding the Black Sheep : 180 gem baby required tending 10X once every 4 hours. Adult tend every 4 hours. gave me Wool & Prime Cut 1st time tending.

the Royal Cow : 240 gem baby required tending 5X once every 1/2 hr (30minutes) gave me Prime Cut, but no rare item yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Dabag I've added that

Maguar just wanted to say thanks so much for the google doc. It's been such a great resource; it's wonderful to have one place to go to find the information you need. The forums are great for discussions, but when you're just trying to look up something quick, your doc is the perfect place to go. Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    hi maguar

regarding the Black Sheep : 180 gem baby required tending 10X once every 4 hours. Adult tend every 4 hours. gave me Wool & Prime Cut 1st time tending.

the Royal Cow : 240 gem baby required tending 5X once every 1/2 hr (30minutes) gave me Prime Cut, but no rare item yet.
    You could tend the Adult Royal cow every hour (1 hour).And prime cut is the rare item -.-

does anyone know how many times you have to tend the apple/lemon/orange trees before they're grown?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beaniedee6 View Post
    does anyone know how many times you have to tend the apple/lemon/orange trees before they're grown?
    I think 10 but not sure :s

Nightclub Owner
    Normal trees are about 5 but I can't remember for fruit trees