Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Hi there. I just got a baby black sheep from an adventure and I have to wait 4 hours in between feedings, not 1 like the spreadsheet says. I'm kind of too afraid of messing up stuff if I try to change the spreadsheet myself, sjust hope it's okay if I just write this info here

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillaheaven View Post
    Hi there. I just got a baby black sheep from an adventure and I have to wait 4 hours in between feedings, not 1 like the spreadsheet says. I'm kind of too afraid of messing up stuff if I try to change the spreadsheet myself, sjust hope it's okay if I just write this info here
    I've made a note of this in the spreadsheet. This is possibly a change so I'd like anyone with black sheep (baby or otherwise) to report in their times.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've made a note of this in the spreadsheet. This is possibly a change so I'd like anyone with black sheep (baby or otherwise) to report in their times.
    I have a grown black sheep and the interval is 4 hours. I can't remember if it took that long in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm really enjoying this game. Looking forward to when the bugs have been fixed so a lot more options are opened.

In the meantime I've started a reference guide. It's still a work in progress. I appreciate any help with info that I'm missing.

If there are any issues with it please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...29kbDhnRmpSUEE
    Question:
    I went to the link you provided and found the following:
    Under "buildings": the author recommends we purchase a "Storage Shed" to store our surplus.
    When does that "Storage Shed" become available? Are they goals, drops or is this item not available yet. I'm currently playing this wonderful game on my iPad.

Nightclub Owner
    The Storage Shed becomes available at level 8. You can only have one. Once you buy it it disappears from the Market.

The game is still in development. We are eagerly awaiting the next update which will hopefully have new items, quests buildings etc.

Thanks, I found my "Storage shed". Could not for the life of me remember getting that item and placing it. Wish it had more storage space! Perhaps our next upgrade will have something for storage? Great game! Got plenty to do in my "PhantomNine Kingdom". Oh, by the way going to favorite your "Reference Guide". Thank you for providing this guide. I for one will be reading it and learning to play the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Glad it helps you. The storage shed allows you to store items like buildings, decorations and some plants. It doesn't increase the amount you can have in storage.

New Resident
    I'm on level 24 but have never got any shards from the tablet. Have expanded to the troll pit and completed all other goals except the apple pie goal. Any idea how long you have to wait before your first shard? Could thee be something wrong with my game that it has turned off the shard drops from the tablet? Has anyone got an apple tree from adventures?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nandita1 View Post
    I'm on level 24 but have never got any shards from the tablet. Have expanded to the troll pit and completed all other goals except the apple pie goal. Any idea how long you have to wait before your first shard? Could thee be something wrong with my game that it has turned off the shard drops from the tablet? Has anyone got an apple tree from adventures?
    The shard is super rare drop and only elite pp like me can have it .
    Nah just kidding :P but seriously, its rare item so all you can do is cross fingers everytime you collect

New Resident
    Waiting 2 months and no more interesting goals..