Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: How do you get a Fairy or Eagle Dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY!!!!!!! Epic Parakeet/Air on 2nd try gave me a Fairy. My 3 month long hunt is over!!

i got my fairy from fruit + air... i cant get eagle .. i got 20++ firestorm

i was breeding water and red before level 10 and got 2 x honeybee left/right heart scorpion
    since level 10 standard firestorms and magic

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycountess View Post
    Here's a tip that may or may not work: To hatch a rare dragon try breeding the base color dragon with a hybrid dragon. In this case maybe instead of breeding Air with Forest try Air with Fruitful. Or for Eagle try Air (or Fire) with Firestorm. That's how I got most of my rare dragons. Just last week I bred my Eagle with my Scorpion and got the Honeybee. Generally it's near impossible to get a rare dragon using just the basic ones.

Of course like I said, it's no guarantee.
    I read this thread because itbwas hard for me to breed specific dragons. But i am hoping your advice will work. It sounds like it will work, so thamks for the advice.

New Resident
    I know this thread is old but I am hoping someone will still check it. I am at level 96 and have still been unsuccessful in breading a Fairy Dragon. It seems the further I get in the game the harder it is. Any suggestions?? What's funny is my 8 year old grandson starting playing and is on level 18 & we successfully bred the Fairy Dragon on the 1st try, however I have no idea what he used to breed it ��

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heels522 View Post
    I know this thread is old but I am hoping someone will still check it. I am at level 96 and have still been unsuccessful in breading a Fairy Dragon. It seems the further I get in the game the harder it is. Any suggestions?? What's funny is my 8 year old grandson starting playing and is on level 18 & we successfully bred the Fairy Dragon on the 1st try, however I have no idea what he used to breed it 
    Green and yellow combo. I try to use the most basic dragons.

Sorry, but users must be 13 years old or older to play. Users under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian's permission to play.

You can view the Terms of Service here.

[B]A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
    Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011