Thread: Monster story-Level Cap

New Resident

Monster story-Level Cap

Hello, i'm at level 30 but my meter is not going further, i get points, but it stays at level 30, can somebody give me advice what to do?

Rhino Keeper
    nothing, lvl 30 is the current lvl cap.

New Resident
    i have the same problem as TutjeHola but i have seen other players that are on level 30 and their green level bar is half way up too the next level which with level 31 but mine is still white and i have been playing on level 30 for weeks (every day at that)??????????????

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Level 30 is the current level cap for Monster Story. I'll pass on to the team that you would like more levels!

New Resident
    Are we going to get more levels or do i need to stop playing as it is pointless otherwise???????

Farm Supplier
    It appears I'm stuck on level 30 too and not getting further and cannot build any more habitats as I've reached the limit. Can you help?

Farm Supplier
    To add to my previous post, the only thing I can do is expand and upgrade my smaller habitats. But I'd like more levels.

New Resident
    I have the same problem. I have sold allmost all monsters that I have more than once. Now I finally have a diamond monster, but no room for more monster. I see no point in expanding as I can not buy any more habitats. So please make more levels available.

Yes, please let team lava know that we would like more levels than just thirty, and also more decorations.

It is still 30 with no goals