Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for those still playing bakery.

Rhino Keeper

Thread for those still playing bakery.

While I don't agree with TL hiking prices without strategy, I have spent too much $$ on thus game to quit.

Hence, this thread will be for those remaining players to discuss how to make $$ in the new environment.

I am a gem buyer, so mastering for gems is not important for me. I just like to be coin rich and I have still made 500k in the last few days by baking red velvet cakes, candy corn muffins and lattes. Before the changes, I used to make 700k to 1mil a week by selling just red velvets, I guess instead of earning 150k per batch per day I now earn 100k, which is ok for me.
    My breakdown is 3 drink machines, 3 candy ovens and the rest are normal ovens.

Anyone found other foods which make them money?

I'm still here.. Make about 200K every day... Right now I spend all my ovens by making Pumpkin Pie.. Not that expensive... Plan to do so for 10 days more.. Will master it by then =). Have over 600 000 plates of other food to serve at least..

Rhino Keeper
    My bakery is open and I'm still selling my stock, but I'm not cooking any recipes nor am I purchasing any new items until this is resolved one way or the other.

If the prices remain doubled by the time I've sold all my food, I will simply store all my ovens, tables, chairs, etc, and delete the app.

If the prices are returned to normalcy, I will resume playing as I did before this mess.

Either way, I will not purchase any gems from this company, as they have behaved in a way that I consider to be untrustworthy. I'm sane enough not to just toss my money into a bottomless pit of want.

-lp

@expressW, I guess I'm still earning that because I'm not baking so much.. The pumpkin pie takes 2 day, So I just load 12 ovens every second day =)

Host(ess)
    i'm baking red velvet cakes on all 18 ovens. the recipes that takes a day or two to cook have the highest profit. you might also want to try fecsuper's or groovyruss' layouts. they've basically put the register, tables and chairs as close to the door as possible.

Executive Chef
    If you're a gem buyer, why not just buy 100 gems so you can use those gems to buy 2.4 million coins if you're only goal is to be coin rich?

Quote Originally Posted by expressW View Post
    While I don't agree with TL hiking prices without strategy, I have spent too much $$ on thus game to quit.

Hence, this thread will be for those remaining players to discuss how to make $$ in the new environment.

I am a gem buyer, so mastering for gems is not important for me. I just like to be coin rich and I have still made 500k in the last few days by baking red velvet cakes, candy corn muffins and lattes. Before the changes, I used to make 700k to 1mil a week by selling just red velvets, I guess instead of earning 150k per batch per day I now earn 100k, which is ok for me.
    My breakdown is 3 drink machines, 3 candy ovens and the rest are normal ovens.

Anyone found other foods which make them money?

How about molten lava cake? I remember this recipe give high profit too.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    What has really got on my wick the past few days is that, I too am a gem buyer and I have missed two 30% sales because they come up in ? rather than $ and when I tried to buy them it came up that my device was unable to make an in app purchas. I went over and tried on my Fashion Story and it worked fine. Ive never had this problem before. Do TL care what we say and if we play or not, I wonder.

Host(ess)
    AGAIN... This thread is for those still baking... I bake the valentine's day cookies & the sugar cookies as well as the red velvet cake. Cappuccino & the love potion pay well too.

Banned
    Hello Still-Playing Bakers,

I would like to express my gratitude
    in your choice to continue playing irat:

You're merely sacrificing YOUR coins proving
    EVERYBODY WHO OBJECTS TO THE PRICE HIKE
    CORRECT:
    That expansion wil be at a snail's pace
    without buying Gems.

Thank you yet again.

Peace.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast