Thread: Am I alone ??

Rhino Keeper

Am I alone ??

Am I the only one who has been on the 'reduced' contract earnings since the beginning of the game ?? I am reading all the complaints about the decrease to earnings and thinking Ha?? I have always been on those prices. No wonder I have been struggling to keep up with my neighbours .... Mind you not sure who should be crankier me for always being on poor earnings or those who just joined me in the poor house...

Grand Emperor
    I don't even HAVE home design story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I don't even HAVE home design story.
    Oh for all the whinging it is a fun game...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mareewat View Post
    Oh for all the whinging it is a fun game...
    It seems like something i would like. It'll probably come to android in 3 to 6 months.

New Resident
    No you're not alone. I've been on reduced earnings since the beginning too. I'm definitely jealous of everyone who got the extra cash, but I guess we're all equal now. I wish TeamLava would make up their minds about the money in ALL their games though. All these changes are getting really old!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karelia9 View Post
    No you're not alone. I've been on reduced earnings since the beginning too. I'm definitely jealous of everyone who got the extra cash, but I guess we're all equal now. I wish TeamLava would make up their minds about the money in ALL their games though. All these changes are getting really old!
    Thank goodness I was not alone lol...

New Resident
    This game sucks! I bought land after earning 21000 coins which took FOREVER. Next thing I know, it takes all 21000 coins and gives me no land! It now says I need 42000 to expand. When contacted I was told it was a sync problem and restarted game and device. Didn't work! Then also told, " sorry we cannot reinstate coins, etc.". You suck, I'm done playing this stupid time waster!