Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I delete the Home Design Story app

Host(ess)

If I delete the Home Design Story app

And then reinstall it, will I lose all my progress?

Executive Chef
    No....

Host(ess)
    What's with the ... after it? My app is messing up but I don't want to delete it if I'll lose everything I've done.

This question has been asked a lot. I think that's the reason for the extra ..

Don't worry, the teamlava games are registered with your unique phone id. After reinstalling it you will see you can pick up right were you left off.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ekkalove View Post
    What's with the ... after it? My app is messing up but I don't want to delete it if I'll lose everything I've done.
    Mattyboo put......... after because you can't post less then 6 characters.

How do can I delete everything I have done do I can start all over again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blondie2331993 View Post
    How do can I delete everything I have done do I can start all over again
    You can't. Your storm8 account is permanently connected to your device once you start a game.

Host(ess)
    What about if I get a new phone? Will I have to start all over? I'm Getting the new iPhone on Friday and don't want to have to start from the beginning again..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ekkalove View Post
    What about if I get a new phone? Will I have to start all over? I'm Getting the new iPhone on Friday and don't want to have to start from the beginning again..
    You can transfer your game from one device to the other. Make sure you write down your UDID of your old device before you get rid of it. Here is the link for how to transfer from one device to another, and works for iOS to iOS, iOS to Android, Android to iOS, and Android to Android. You may have to read the whole thread and follow certain links to fully understand how to do the transfer yourself. You can also email support@teamlava.com once you have your new device and ask them to do the transfer for you, however that does take quite a bit longer, especially if your requesting a transfer over the weekend.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device

All your TL games will transfer, not just this one game, so be prepared for that as well.

New Resident
    I accidentally deleted my Home Design Story app, and when I reinstall it, I have to create the new account. How am I gonna recover my old account?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast