Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Reference Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by klembodius2 View Post
    Do you know if you can get gold nuggets from mining rocks or do they only come from the 4 mines? If u can do u know the drop rate? I've used probably 200 energy on the 5000$ iron rocks and 50 energy on the cheaper 20 energy rocks. haven't tried rock pile yet.
    I have found Golden nuggets from REGULAR (20 uses) rocks, granted, more often than not I have not found anything at all, lets say one in every 5 rocks give me one nuggets to give a rough estimated

Executive Chef
    Post may be DELETED
    Information out dated or no longer required
    Last edited by Dabag; 09-13-14 at 11:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I have a question about the golden apple. I just started a few days ago, am already on level 11, but am unsure about the guide at the front saying golden apples are available from 'adventures' & the 'magic garden.'

Could somebody please explain those two to me & let me know if theres anything I can do *now* to help move these along? Thanks. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Okay, I have a question about the golden apple. I just started a few days ago, am already on level 11, but am unsure about the guide at the front saying golden apples are available from 'adventures' & the 'magic garden.'

Could somebody please explain those two to me & let me know if theres anything I can do *now* to help move these along? Thanks. :-)
    Well as far I understand, the item "golden apple" can drop from magic garden, which is a building you collect every 8 hours or so (see that tree with a rainbow? well that is the one), you need to expand to it and do some quests and even then, the drop itself is extremly rare, at least I havent gotten a single golden apple from the magic garden and im level 30 and I have gotten over 30 golden apples by other means and stuff

now the adventure is from a quest in your castle, not EVERY adventure can drop a golden apple, as far I remember I have only gotten a golden apple from the "explore the desert sands" quests, you can ALSO get an apple tree from adventures, which obviously, gives apples, and rarely, golden apples.

in short, unless you got an apple tree, you pretty much betting on the dark horse, hope it explains stuff, if not ask again or check this helpful guide, it says everything I just said and probably much more

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....eference-Guide

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Well as far I understand, the item "golden apple" can drop from magic garden, which is a building you collect every 8 hours or so (see that tree with a rainbow? well that is the one), you need to expand to it and do some quests and even then, the drop itself is extremly rare, at least I havent gotten a single golden apple from the magic garden and im level 30 and I have gotten over 30 golden apples by other means and stuff

now the adventure is from a quest in your castle, not EVERY adventure can drop a golden apple, as far I remember I have only gotten a golden apple from the "explore the desert sands" quests, you can ALSO get an apple tree from adventures, which obviously, gives apples, and rarely, golden apples.

in short, unless you got an apple tree, you pretty much betting on the dark horse, hope it explains stuff, if not ask again or check this helpful guide, it says everything I just said and probably much more

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....eference-Guide
    Great, thanks! So my best bet is to get an apple tree from a quest & collect frequently, right?

I saw apple tree in the market, but want to avoid spending gems unless it's absolutely necessary!!! ;-)

Fashion Designer
    I dont remember ever getting a golden apple from quests, but i have got the odd one from the magic garden (one every month or two). Sadly your best chance is the Apple tree, maybe 1 in 100 on average. But you can collect far more frequently, ie every 2 hrs as opposed to 16hrs for the Garden. Plus it is no easy feat to get to the Magic Garden to begin with as you'll need to get Ivy's Hut first which requires 72 glimmerdust to build.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Great, thanks! So my best bet is to get an apple tree from a quest & collect frequently, right?

I saw apple tree in the market, but want to avoid spending gems unless it's absolutely necessary!!! ;-)
    Yes, while adventures DO drop apple trees (and every kind while we at it) id say a good investment would be buying a tree with gems, also the others, when you collect every fruit it will unlock a trade in your market, where you can exchange 2 dishes of apple/lemon/orange, not a lot but it will eventually make up for a tree

Hey, why are some of the names on my Neighbors list out of alphabetical order? I do understand that the names move to the bottom of the list when I've visited that kingdom, or that some of the fancier titles will be placed at the top or bottom, but a couple names that were formally in alphabetical order have recently been permanently placed near the top of the list.

Also, can the net for the dragon come out of the valentine sheep?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    Hey, why are some of the names on my Neighbors list out of alphabetical order? I do understand that the names move to the bottom of the list when I've visited that kingdom, or that some of the fancier titles will be placed at the top or bottom, but a couple names that were formally in alphabetical order have recently been permanently placed near the top of the list.

Also, can the net for the dragon come out of the valentine sheep?
    It could be that your neighbors added spaces before their names. That would put them at the top before your neighbors whose names begin with an "A." As for the net, do you mean the thing Thurston needs as part of the Dragon Egg quest line? If so, you need to craft it.

Thanks. Hmm... That second question might have come out wrong. Whatever item a sheep drops- the Golden Fleece? Sorry for the confusion. I'm actually asking that second one for my husband.

And it probably wasn't for the dragon goal, either. T,T

Did anyone get the Golden Fleece from the valentine sheep?