Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Glitch?!

Question Monster Story Glitch?!

I've been trying to get the Forest Scarab on monster story and I've breed the Shraptor and the Tree Rex a couple times to get it. I breed a tree Rex on my 4th try I think and the egg was normal...when the egg hatched it looked like this...

And this is what it looks like in it's habitat

What happened?

Fashion Designer
    What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me, or am I missing something ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    With the most recent update, some of those breeding times may not be up to date with the monster that comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    These times are not bugs. Although these monsters look the same, note that they have different names and different stats than the other version of them self. For example, Blue blob and Blobbie look the same but have different stats.
    this is what bp wrote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me, or am I missing something ?
    You buy those basic monsters not hatch and it's suppose to be just green not green and white.
    Like I put on a blue and red (got 7 or 8 hr breed time idr) and my monster is suppose to be blue and red which would be a furball or sea buffalo. And a blue blob was hatched. Which takes 10 seconds.
    Now I have to wait an entire day for a stupid blue blob that I can buy for les than half the money. And won't take a day it will take 10 seconds.

Fashion Designer
    I just got ? tree rex egg that takes 12 hours to hatch ???? Crazy fix the bug please.....

Rhino Keeper
    Looking at the Tree rex it has 220 for its coins per hour so that is Shraptor's coins per hour not Tree rex's. So just imagine them as uber versions of base monsters.

Host(ess)
    Its a dual monster it can live on the green glades & white sand that an epic tree rex and I like it.

Sooo is it supposed to be like that? I'm trying for the shell with wave wing and sea buffalo (or w.e) and a blobbie was born...what is a blobbie?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiKatdadi View Post
    Sooo is it supposed to be like that? I'm trying for the shell with wave wing and sea buffalo (or w.e) and a blobbie was born...what is a blobbie?!
    A Bobbie is a blue blob that you have to wait a couple days for instead of 10 seconds.. It's stupid. As if breeding rare monsters wasn't hard enough there are basic ones in there now too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4zy_eights View Post
    A Bobbie is a blue blob that you have to wait a couple days for instead of 10 seconds.. It's stupid. As if breeding rare monsters wasn't hard enough there are basic ones in there now too?
    They are not 'basics' they look like basics but they have the stats of a hybrid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast