Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another dissatisfied customer!

Thumbs down Another dissatisfied customer!

Imagine my surprise when I went to expand my restaurant for 1.5 million coins only to discover my next expansion will cost EIGHT million! WHAT??

THen, I heard yields from appliances will only be half of what they were, and will cost twice as much to make??? REALLY??? THIS is how you reward people for playing?

I have spent real world money on this game, and on Bakery Story, and on City Story Metro, probably around $30. You have my ID, you can check. I've obviously no problem shelling out a few bucks here and there to get a few gems for the things I really want, but if you're going to turn around and smack me for it by increasing prices for everything else, then fine, I'm taking my ball and going home until you decide to be more fair about things.

Currently, everything I have for Restaurant Story is in storage except the food that was already made. I'm leaving that in place in the hopes you will do the right thing.

Thanks for nothing, TeamLava. I understand you're in the business of making money, but this is NOT how to go about it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-09-12 at 07:08 AM. Reason: forum inappropriate

Rhino Keeper
    Team lava has made me quit 2 games in one week. Actually I just may quit them all.

Honey, we're all dissatisfied... some longer than others.

TL You Did A Big Mistake This Time...

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't realize they increased the cost for expansion in RS also. I did expect it to be next, which is why I uninstalled all of my TL games last night. These changes make it almost impossible to advance in the game. They make all these cute updates, but don' t seem to realize no one can afford to buy them. I don't mind buying gems occasionally, but now you will have to spend some serious money to play. It's simple math. Expansions benefit TL as much as the player. More space to purchase and place new items. That is why I may buy gems for new stuff I will never spend real money to expand. With the increases this makes the game unplayable for me.

Banned
    What rs too

Rhino Keeper
    Huge mistake.

Executive Chef
    Mine hasnt increased :/

Rhino Keeper
    I just checked my restaurant and prices are still the same. My next expansion is 2.5M for 17x20.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    What rs too
    I was wondering the same thing. So the prices were increased for not only BS but RS too? Oh wow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast