Thread: Dear TL team....

Farm Supplier

Post Dear TL team....

I understand that TL wants to make money on this, but it seems to me that they forget that making money requires people who are willing to play the game. Don't make things so hard, so unfair, frustrating, etc that we all lose interest in the game. I don't buy lots and lots of gems, because frankly I can't afford it. However, every now and then I have a little extra money and I treat myself to gems. That is, if TL hasn't made me give up on the game before I get to that point. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

So dear TL team: Rest assured, we will eventually spend money on the game, but give us a chance to hang in there.

- Bring back room dimensions.
    - Don't turn money items into gem items all of a sudden - that's a ****** move
    - Re rooms: make all sizes available for gems and money. The people who have the money, but not the patience can use gems to get rooms and the rest of us can work and wait.
    - Keep our income at a decent rate. Again, if the game becomes too hard you'll end up with very few people playing the game.

Thank you

Ps. How about those hallways???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CioCioSan View Post
    I understand that TL wants to make money on this, but it seems to me that they forget that making money requires people who are willing to play the game. Don't make things so hard, so unfair, frustrating, etc that we all lose interest in the game. I don't buy lots and lots of gems, because frankly I can't afford it. However, every now and then I have a little extra money and I treat myself to gems. That is, if TL hasn't made me give up on the game before I get to that point. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

So dear TL team: Rest assured, we will eventually spend money on the game, but give us a chance to hang in there.

- Bring back room dimensions.
    - Don't turn money items into gem items all of a sudden - that's a ****** move
    - Re rooms: make all sizes available for gems and money. The people who have the money, but not the patience can use gems to get rooms and the rest of us can work and wait.
    - Keep our income at a decent rate. Again, if the game becomes too hard you'll end up with very few people playing the game.

Thank you

Ps. How about those hallways???
    yes the hallways were my idea and I think we need hallways

Executive Chef
    I've been using 4x12 / 4 x 8 as hallways. Since they gave the rooms names, one of them is described as a hallway

Rhino Keeper
    I agree totally, I used to play PHS and DS I left those games because of the constant price increases and now they are doing the same to hds it will get to the stage I won't be able to play this game either! I do wonder though if TL realizes that they would actually make more money if they kept their games fair, but I guess they don't , how I see it is they are just so greedy.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback. This game is still fairly new so I am not sure what is to come but I will pass your feedback to our developers.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, please don't make me hate this game...i always love decorating.I even decorate my pet shop until I quit because It made me stop decorating and start hoarding :-P