Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got To Be A Glitch

Fashion Designer

Got To Be A Glitch

I was breeding my leaf lion with wave wing. Got a breeding time of 8 hours so I'm thinking either I have a Birdball or another Sea Buffalo. I finish the breeding and the egg in my nest is a Blueblob. What is really going on? They are only suppose to take 30 seconds to breed not 8 hours? Anyone else experience anything like this?

Fashion Designer

Awesome - aren't you glad they updated the splash screen instead of fixing bugs - wtg Lava

Farm Supplier
    Yes, this has happened to me also. Anyone wanna try buying it and see if its 8 hours.

Executive Chef
    Ok, this is scary. I'm just scared if this happens to me. Did u end up getting a blue blob when it hatched?

Fashion Designer
    I'll let you know after it hatches. I don't have enough gold to speed up and I definitely don't want to waste the little I do have on a blue blob. Developers if I wanted a blue blob I would have bought one.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing with me, and yes a blue bob when hatched

Banned
    wow whats wrong with tl this week

Farm Supplier
    Just to test things out as I did have spare gold, I speeded up the breed for my next pair. 18 breed time has given me a dream bird egg, and no I am not wasting any more gold to speed hatch :-/ Think I shall pop over to the glitch forum, any of the mods heard about this?

Farm Supplier
    Okay, after checking the bugs/feedback page, same thing has happened to someone else, but they had stated there monster was no normal common. I have just selected my new blob, it is down as a red/mix and is called a blobbie. Looks exactly like the blue blob though, anyone know what is happening?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast