Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery NOT opening after update

Angry Bakery NOT opening after update

Ever since I updated my game last week I have not been able to open it.
    I have missed 2 weekly updates because my game won't open!
    It starts to load but then it never fully loads to my bakery & I get that message that it needs to 'unexpectedly close' & makes me force close.

IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE??

I feel like I'm alone because I have emailed support over a week ago & apparently they still can't fix it since I have not heard back.

My storm8 ID is StellarBabe33.
    I am on an Android device (Samsung Galaxy).

Just updated my Restaurant today & now the same thing is happening over there.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling. Make sure you have to hold volume up + volume down and power to reboot your device. OR Hold Power button and device/tablet/phone options will appear. Tap Power Off and tap OK (if needed). Then power on again. And it's fixed!

Senior Moderator
    Have you moved the games to the SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening the games?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

The same thing happened to me after I updated a week ago. I have a samsung fascinate. Its been a week since I've been on bakery story. I know other ppl that has the game and they are having the same issue. I sent numerous emails and that haven't done anything about it. Storm id cocobrown28

That's y I didn't update restaraunt story. I figured the same would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 1004blue View Post
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling. Make sure you have to hold volume up + volume down and power to reboot your device. OR Hold Power button and device/tablet/phone options will appear. Tap Power Off and tap OK (if needed). Then power on again. And it's fixed!
    Thanks for replying.
    I have uninstalling & reinstalling & it didn't work!
    Also tried that powering my device on & off but still doesn't work. :/

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Have you moved the games to the SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening the games?
    Thanks for replying
    No I didn't manually move the game anywhere.
    All I did was update from the android market.

& yes I do use a task manager to close out of all things that I'm not using.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobrown28 View Post
    The same thing happened to me after I updated a week ago. I have a samsung fascinate. Its been a week since I've been on bakery story. I know other ppl that has the game and they are having the same issue. I sent numerous emails and that haven't done anything about it. Storm id cocobrown28
    Thanks, at least I know it's not just me.
    This should be getting fixed quicker since there must me multiple people.
    It seems to be an android/samsung issue maybe?
    I wish they would respond to my emails & do something about this!

Yeah, I shouldn't have updated Restaurant but I thought the Bakery wasn't working because I read that we are supposed to have goals now & I read for Restaurant we still don't get those after the update so I thought that one would be safe to update...yeah I was wrong. :///

I've also tried reinstalling and moving to sd card. None of it is working. Its the update team lava had that messed up my game.

I don't know how to move it to the SD card but it probably won't work if it didn't work for you.
    I've tried everything& they told me over email & nothing worked & then they never emailed me back..
    Yeah the update definitely messed mine up too.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast