Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery NOT opening after update

New Resident
    I had the same problem, but after I deleted the app and then reinstalled. It worked for me again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by StellarBabe33 View Post
    Queen - I am not sure if I have that turned on or not, if it is something done inside of the game I can't check because I can't open the games at all. I checked the settings on my phone & didn't see settings to change this. Thanks for trying to help.

Pony - Yes, my games close every single time. & I have all everything closed when I try to open them. Thanks for letting me know there is investigating going on!! I really hope it is fixed & I can play before any Halloween stuff is released.
    Stellar, it isn't inside the game, it's in your device. Most have the option of turning off/on in-app purchasing. Most devices, once you have it turned on, and have purchased in-game currency (coins, gems, jewels and etc), it won't give you the pop-up asking "are you sure" or "input your password, unless you've cleared your cache/data or turned your device on/off. You should be able to find where your device has this option in your General-Settings area but maybe your user guide or google for your device can help you better.

I'm not even sure it will work, I just know others that had issues with other apps that once they turned them "on", their issues disappeared.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StellarBabe33 View Post
    Queen - I am not sure if I have that turned on or not, if it is something done inside of the game I can't check because I can't open the games at all. I checked the settings on my phone & didn't see settings to change this. Thanks for trying to help.

Pony - Yes, my games close every single time. & I have all everything closed when I try to open them. Thanks for letting me know there is investigating going on!! I really hope it is fixed & I can play before any Halloween stuff is released.
    Are you running the games on an older device? Users with older devices may have issues running the game if they have large boards full of items. If you've already tried closing out background applications, another possibility is to store some of the items to improve the way your game loads. You may need assistance from Support with this if you're not able to get into the game to do this. If you'd like to try this option, send me a PM and we'll see what we can do to help.

Queen - Thanks for trying to help but I can't find that anywhere on my phone. I looked all in the general settings too. :/

Pony - My device is a Samsung Galaxy S, they do have newer models out now. I don't understand, since I never had a problem before & I've played these games up to level 97. This only started happening after the update so it is due to the update right? & that is what is being investigated to fix? I don't really know what I would want to store because I really don't have a lot besides tables. Thanks though. :]

Executive Chef
    We have just released an update which should fix this issue. Please let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    We have just released an update which should fix this issue. Please let us know!
    Thank you so much for this..unfortunately it still did not fix this problem for me. I have also read on the reviews that other people are now having this same issue after the new update!

I really do appreciate the effort & hope you keep trying!

StellarBabe, I'm still having the same problem also. I cant open my game at all. None of the suggestions from the posts has helped. I'm so upset about not being able to play. I just don't understand why TL won't fix the problem. They messed it up.

Coco, I was so excited that this new update might fix the games but now I am even more discouraged since it didn't work, thinking that they don't know how to fix it or won't be able to for a long time.
    I haven't played in over a month, I thought they would be able to fix it by now.

The device you are using looks like it was released in 2010, so it may not be able to properly run the games if the technical specifications are too low. Please check the response to your support ticket on more info on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks but why should this be an issue now? Why did the update make my phone suddenly not compatible anymore with my games? It was never an issue before as I was able to reach level 97 in both.
    I am very sad now seeing that Halloween updates are being released this week & I can't play. I really just want to be able to play again during my favorite time of the year. :[

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast