Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - Bugs

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    More out of curiosity than anything else, but does the picture of the pig on the starting screen mean that we're going to get pigs? If so I can't wait.
    Who knows? I can't spoil all the fun stuff we have planned for the next update, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

Nightclub Owner
    In the Workshop the Magic Page says that it is used for rebuilding the Translator's Tomb. I think this is spelt incorrectly as the next item is the Translator's Tome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532
    I too have this problem. Instead of collecting 220 from the workshop I collect 120.
    Just notice this on my mine. It looks like it's adding the bonus and then taking it away

Nightclub Owner
    In the workshop the materials needed are displayed as [qty you have]/[qty needed]. When the quants are too long it looks like this 23000/1... So we can see what is needed can the amounts wrap over two lines or can it display as 2../100? This way we can see the amounted needed. We can always go to another scree (game or inventory) to see what we have.

When we go up a level on other games there's a congratulations popup. On this game there isn't. I mention it because if I'm out of energy and don't notice my last action leveled me up I leave the game even though ive got full energy.

I have a neighbour who reported that the glimmer rock isn't harvestable. Is it just a decoration or are we supposed to be able to mine it?

Nightclub Owner
    At the moment the stable's not producing any resources. Given that it's a resource building am I safe to assume that in the next update it will start producing? Speaking of the next update, any idea on when that's coming out? Thanks again.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    At the moment the stable's not producing any resources. Given that it's a resource building am I safe to assume that in the next update it will start producing? Speaking of the next update, any idea on when that's coming out? Thanks again.
    Yes it will. As for when... I can't say for sure, but know we're working hard to make it happen for you as fast as we can

Designer of Worlds
    Big update coming tonight.. be on the lookout. I'll update you all when it's live. This is the first of 2 big updates planned, the other should be next week.

New Resident
    Hello, for me there is something really annoying in the game: the energy...because we are limited by it, I totally forget to play it! Does anybody feel the same way??? Please, let us play without these annoying limitations!

New Resident
    Oh, and I almost forgot....after I finished the spell book, the "task menu" vanished...is that normal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by konxita View Post
    Oh, and I almost forgot....after I finished the spell book, the "task menu" vanished...is that normal?
    The next couple of goals were buggy. Hopefully they'll be back with the next update.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast