Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - Bugs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    When coming into the game crops and buildings that are ready to collect don't display as ready. You have to visit someone for the display to update.

You can just try tapping your crops but that's dangerous - I've lost gems on it.
    How have you lost gems in it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    How have you lost gems in it
    Click on one and it harvests, click on the one thats next to it and not ready, go to click on the next one but it registered on the previous one and speed the crop up.

Also was tired one night, was going to look at a building description and some how managed to buy coins for gems.

Not having the best luck with gems but still enjoying the game

Nightclub Owner
    I don't have one but a neighbour has reported that the potion shop has the same bug as the kitchen.

New Resident
    Update on losing gold: I have 6 farmhouses now and each time I collect from them I have been keeping an eye out on how much gold is disappearing. It's around 850 each time I collect. So it's like I'm taking one step back each time I'm collecting gold. No wonder it's taking me ages to get anywhere Please fix this ASAP! Has no one else noticed this?

Nightclub Owner
    Just collected from my hatchery for the first time. The only thing I got was $150 bonus from someone helping that building. As it's a resource building i would have thought it'd act like the other resource buildings - in this case give me 5 eggs.

Nightclub Owner
    I think there's a bit of a display issue with collecting some of the resources. I started with 2 sap. I was collecting from the white birch and got 1 log and 2 sap in one go. Tried again and got it. Looked in my inventory but my sap had only increased to 4. I'm assuming that the 2 sap was a display issue and should have been 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangrida2 View Post
    Update on losing gold: I have 6 farmhouses now and each time I collect from them I have been keeping an eye out on how much gold is disappearing. It's around 850 each time I collect. So it's like I'm taking one step back each time I'm collecting gold. No wonder it's taking me ages to get anywhere Please fix this ASAP! Has no one else noticed this?
    I too have this problem. Instead of collecting 220 from the workshop I collect 120.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I bought the storage shed. Someone has helped out with it and made it all sparkly. Don't know how I can remove the sparkle as this seems to be a non collectible building.
    Just got word, and this will need to be fixed in a version update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Designer of Worlds
    Keep the feedback and bug reports coming! I'll make sure to address every single thing I can.

Nightclub Owner
    More out of curiosity than anything else, but does the picture of the pig on the starting screen mean that we're going to get pigs? If so I can't wait.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast