Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Castle Story - Bugs

Twice in Castle Story I have had gems disappear. Yesterday I had 80 gems, this morning only 31. Did not use them. Very frustrating to work to achieve the goals to gain the rewards to only lose them.....please fix.

I've logged on this morning and I too have lost a lot of gems. 6-7 hours ago (before I went to bed) I had over 90 gems and 12 Love Essence, and this morning I had 65 gems and 4 Love Essence. I spent gems to get the glimmerdust trove since the mushrooms aren't producing enough glimmerdust to keep up with my demand (side note: the water features aren't producing enough mermaid scales to keep up with my demand either). This all started because I finally decided to release the area with Sabina and started completing her goals.
    I'm using an Ipod Touch 4G and I did not update the game stating that it will enhance graphics for iPhone 5 users since I don't have one of those.

Host(ess)
    I too, am having problems with the Castle Story re-setting itself. I can open the game & clear 40 energies worth, start making new items in the kitchen and workshops, and the game blinks - to find that everything I just did has reversed itself to an earlier time. It's has actually happened at least twice now. Yesterday, when this happened, I deleted the game & re-installed, which did nothing to correct the glitch.

A few days ago I noticed that I may have lost gems, but didn't know exact amounts, so I wasn't sure if I had used them by accident.

Yesterday and today, I have been making Royal Beams & Blocks (in order to upgrade my Observatory). I have made the same beams over, I know at least once, maybe even twice all the way to completion & collection, only to find that the game blinks to reprocess and they are lost again! And of course, the Fancy Beams are gone, also, so I have to start over.

Also, my silver ore seems to be depleting and I'm not sure why. There are probably other things that are whacky, but I just haven't noticed.

Will we ever get these items back? I know you are working as fast as you can to resolve game issues, but it is very disheartening, if not annoying.

As soon as I get on my game, no matter which one, I go to a nbr or two for a visit. Then when I return, I get to the business of my kingdom, boutique or restaurant. Have not had any sync problems since using this routine.

Executive Chef
    I've been reporting this on my wall since the valentine day edition ended and we were told to switch over. Got tons of feedback from nbrs and random visitors that the same thing was happening to them. Some though it was their ipads. Then started posting about this on the forums awhile back. Then started a thread called missing gems, and now posting on the thread something wrong with my kingdom started by another poster. This is not a sync issue as stuff goes missing AFTER I sync up. As I keep saying, this happens each and every update for days and weeks afterwards. Things go missing but few people notice unless 1. They just happen to be focused on that particular item or 2. it's something big and important like Alicorns, glimmer dust troves, gems. If you start tracking your inventory you'll start noticing missing items here and there or items no longer cooking or being craft but their parts gone.

Here are links to a couple of the threads:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....26%23128545%3B

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Missing-coins

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819