Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - Bugs

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story - Bugs

I thought I'd start this thread on bugs in Castle Story.

1. The First Caravan goal won't let you load items on the caravan

2. The Royal Scholar doesn't recognize royal points

3. Server refresh results in lost energy

Not a bug but with the wait times on crops and buildings do we really need to have energy? Or could the energy regen time be decreased to say a minute?

The Honorable Panda
    I will report over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Kooky. A couple of my neighbours are reporting the first two issues as well

Nightclub Owner
    I bought the storage shed. Someone has helped out with it and made it all sparkly. Don't know how I can remove the sparkle as this seems to be a non collectible building.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I bought the storage shed. Someone has helped out with it and made it all sparkly. Don't know how I can remove the sparkle as this seems to be a non collectible building.
    Reported
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have noticed that every time I take gold from a farmhouse so much gold starts disappearing. I have no idea whether this is intended for some reason but it seems random. One time 20 gold was removed and another time when I collected from a farmhouse about 100 gold was removed. It's slow making gold so this is a bit of a nuisance and needs to be looked into.

I also agree that the energy needs to regen faster, it takes ages as it is to level up as it is. Do we really need to have energy to play the game? It seems we have too little as it is so half the time you can't complete everything that needs doing.

Most energy games have the ability to visit neighbours to gain energy, but it seems that you can't here, you get gold or xp, but no energy. Take away the energy or have the ability to gain some by visiting neighbours. Another thing is that you can only heart certain items, why can't we heart plots and crafting buildings? Most of the time I can't heart anything and it's frustrating...

Executive Chef
    What there's a castle story?

Executive Chef
    Ooh just saw its another energy game. Definelty won't be downloading it. It's the very reason I don't play city story metro cause of the energy thing.

Nightclub Owner
    When coming into the game crops and buildings that are ready to collect don't display as ready. You have to visit someone for the display to update.

You can just try tapping your crops but that's dangerous - I've lost gems on it.

Nightclub Owner
    I bought the kitchen. There are two test items that don't show a picture. I crafted one and as far as I can see I got nothing.

Going back to the crops if your harvesting crops and accidentally click on an empty plot the shovel icon disappears from above your harvestable crops. You have to visit someone to get them back.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast