Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My helpful Loretta

Rhino Keeper
    Really mine is locked too I put her in storage too save but now is locked by a goal please fix this

Rhino Keeper
    Save space* oh and I'm iOS

On a previous thread which is now locked, Kooky Panda indicates TL is aware of us that have completed the goal and Helpful Loretta is now locked again. They are working on this, she says. I lost mine as well.

New Resident

My clipboard is comoletely gone

I was working my way to the la more special and now my clipboard icon is gone and I just collected my bread to complete the mission

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jodie02bb View Post
    I was working my way to the la more special and now my clipboard icon is gone and I just collected my bread to complete the mission
    That's the last goal, so once you complete it you get Jean-Pierre in your decorations tab and your clipboard disappears.

Farm Supplier
    Loretta still is locked for me, I unlocked both, Loretta and Jean pierre, after completing the goals. I am on Android!

How long does it take Team Lava to fix this?

Maybe too busy dealing with annoyed and angry customers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lulutearoom View Post
    On a previous thread which is now locked, Kooky Panda indicates TL is aware of us that have completed the goal and Helpful Loretta is now locked again. They are working on this, she says. I lost mine as well.
    My Loretta is locked to on my Droid, but J-P is out. Glad they are working on it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbug2116 View Post
    My Loretta is locked to on my Droid, but J-P is out. Glad they are working on it...
    *too (and after I completed the goal)

My Helpful Loretta has gone after I put her into my storage. I have asked TeamLava but they only said she was not found at my account. That's all I got reply from them.

Don't put her into your storage. I really hope TL fix this problem. All I want is just get her back!!!!1

Rhino Keeper
    My helpful Loretta is gone too , and locked .. I want mine back too.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast