Page 69 of 130 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Well TL thanks for nothing!!!! WHY R U NOT LISTENING TO IS!? I GET THE NEW UPDATE TODAY AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED ON PRICES!!!!! Your company is slowly gonna diminish.......

Nightclub Owner
    Great post lilacpear!!! I agree completely with everything you wrote!

Quote Originally Posted by crissy9112 View Post
    They aren't fixing it, and it was actually WEEKS before they changed it back in January
    crissy, that wasn't even a glitch either as it was intentional then as well, but at least they changed them back. It also hurt them that they had done it in both RS and BS, I can't remember if Fashion or Nightclub had been affected or not, but it was both RS/BS that took that hit.

I did look into this weeks new recipes and you can see they continued on with the higher price ranking. Check it out:
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    They are high. I purchased the machines, since they are in the typical price range of all the machines lately, but I'm not going to bake on them yet. When looking at other recipes with the same timing at the old prices:

Garlic Bread is over $2,240 in cost compared to the next thing at that time, the Coconut Cream Pie. That costs $2,900 and was the highest cost item in that timing.

Pane di Pasta is over $1,790 in cost compared to the next thing at that time, the Berry Rhubarb Pie. That costs $2,830 and was the highest cost item in that timing.

Focaccia Bread is the only one that even comes close in the cost pricing with the L'amour Special only a few hundred away from it. However, the Fortune Cookies was the next closest in this timing and is well over $1,000 less in cost to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by lambyo View Post
    Prices are high on the new appliance...

And we don't just want expansion prices fixed we want the food prices changed or we will never ever make any money!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by caesarslaw View Post
    oh come on @PonyRoar.... out of 70+ pages that's the ONE you'll pass on. How about you print out all the pages of this thread and copy all TL staff on it.
    I agree. LOL

The expansion prices are ridiculous but for those of us that are fully expanded, they mean nothing to us. The cost of baking the food is what made us stop playing. Even if TL did change the expansion price, it isn't going to help those of us that are already fully expanded.

Your exactly right queentina3!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thank you for sharing your feedback about the prices of expansions. I'll pass this on to the team.
    I'm not at all surprised that this is the one post you are choosing to share with the 'team' PonyRoar. Thanks so much for that, I feel comforted already. There are 695 other posts you could share with the 'team' also. Keep up the good work.

New Resident
    I'm a level 80 BS player, very angry with TL and the sudden change of the prices. I waited for a week to see if it was reversed but it wasn't. I've just closed my bakery and my level 82 restaurant too. I don't want to witness how another great game is ruined...

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thank you for sharing your feedback about the prices of expansions. I'll pass this on to the team.
    It's not JUST expansion costs. Prices of baking and decor are just as ridiculous. I'm afraid to cook anything because it's too expensive, and I end up losing money for the day. I have found that these prices makes it hard for me to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleym0921 View Post
    And we don't just want expansion prices fixed we want the food prices changed or we will never ever make any money!!!!
    I second this!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I'm not at all surprised that this is the one post you are choosing to share with the 'team' PonyRoar. Thanks so much for that, I feel comforted already. There are 695 other posts you could share with the 'team' also. Keep up the good work.
    While I don't reply to every single post, please note that ALL of the feedback is being passed on to the team for review.