Page 28 of 130 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    For 3 days in a row I had 30% gem sale, normally I would buy but refused. Until they make some changes for the better I will not spend my money.

Executive Chef
    @ trace35 - your welcome

@420diva - I'm not so new and I still get confused with all the rules they get made up so quickly its hard to keep track.
    There is a lot of confusion here so you are not alone.

@mattyboo1 - I don't think I'd like to know what they can see!

@chewytwix - I don't see that option for, (Was this review helpful? Yes No) I really want to do that. It is not on the right side
    of the reviews for me though and I can't seem to find it anywhere else??!

Here's a fun fact twenty billion meals get served a day (between bakery and restaurant story) I wonder how much that number will drop by over the next few days/week because of all the people who have stopped baking? (I've stopped cooking in restaurant too) Hopefully it won't be such a fun fact for TL anymore.....

Host(ess)
    First of all TL take their time create Stormie which there's nth to do with us, then create price inflation in expect that more player will buy gem but most players n gem buyers feel disappointed in TL greedy n leaving the game one by on.

why TL spend their time create sth that we never ask for????? How abt Gem confirmation button (which had been ask for millions of time) and Cancel invitation button.

Well, From the business point of view TL going to hav more than half of customesr leaving due to poor customer service, expect a high profit in a short term.
    TL is a service company n i don understand y TL never listen to wat your customer feedback n complain???

I just fell into a gem trap in FS Then I saw "sale" and was about to foolishly buy more gems to replace the 49 that I had lost. But a second later I remembered everything TL has done, so I didn't. I'm not giving them a cent of my money until they start changing the way they treat their customers!

Giving players new goals that DO NOT require us to download other games would be nice. We could earn gems without playing games in which we have no interest would be a good idea.

Also, if you are going to make everything more expensive, fine, but give us gem rewards and 'salaries' that match the inflation.

I have spent real money on my games because I wanted to help TL keep the idea train rolling. I cannot support them any longer.

My 1.5 million expansion is now 8 million. What the heck is that?

I understand TL wants to weed out people who don't pay to play, but what about those of us who DO pay? Why punish us?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlines View Post
    I just fell into a gem trap in FS Then I saw "sale" and was about to foolishly buy more gems to replace the 49 that I had lost. But a second later I remembered everything TL has done, so I didn't. I'm not giving them a cent of my money until they start changing the way they treat their customers!
    Sorry about the gem trap Good job resisting the urge to buy those gems....a lot more people going to be doing that now I think. I know I will be.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had a 30% off gem sale for the past 3 days, coincidence? I think not.

New Resident
    ok 31 pages of complaints and constructive feedback.. now i would like team lava to reply with some constructive feedback. after all i thought that is what this forum is for.
    you are here to serve us the paying customer. if this was a shop im sure the media would be involved already. and your head office full of complaints.
    a happy customer is one that keep coming back to buy.
    This is not supposed to be the customer vs the company. i do understand you need to make money but not by sucker punching the customers that have put so much time and effort and real money.
    you made these changes told no one about them. wheres the update or patch notes. there is no communication in this company with the customer.
    my wife has 3 accounts and i have spent a lot of money on those and just started a new bakery on a new device. i have no chance now as a new starter.
    money is gone too fast. too hard to earn anything. the fun for me is gone.. i got some gems the other day before i saw the stupid prices. i wont buy gems again this game is losing its fun value so fast. i would like to see the price reverted.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped baking as soon as TL raised the prices, I have enough food to last for at least 3 months anyway. As much as I love this game, I'm gonna stick to playing only RS for a while.

A post on my wall from a (level 88) neighbor confirmed exactly what I was afraid of (I can't imagine what new players are going through!):
    "Since Thursday I have only spent on cooking and have lost money. I don't know how long I can continue this way."
    ...and this is coming from a paying customer! She paid so much to expand and decorate her place with the nicest gem items. Shame on you, TL!

I am not an active forumer and have visted teamlava's forum for less than 5 times since I started playing BS but this increase in prices prompted me to do a check in the forums (as I innocently thought it was a bug) and subsequently prompted me to create an account to post. I started BS (it was my first TL game) since mid of march this year, and have played (almost) day & night to reach level 93 currently. I remember the previous boy (cotts), but this is no doubt the most serious. This is also the first time I witness active neighbours (who have accompanied me since I was a newbie, some who were even newbies together with me) quit/stop playing at such a rapid pace. Their bakeries are more elaborate than mine, with limited edition items, so no doubt they spend more money on the game than I have (I usually purchase 50 or 100 gems but lost them in gem traps). I am not sure how TL is taking this, but from my own observations, this is no way to generate profits. I have also stopped baking, except to complete goals once in a while, and will leave it this way until the prices are fixed. I will also not purchase anymore gems despite the sales until something satisfactory is done. I will however continue to tip and give cappuccinos to the remaining neighbours who are active (but that's getting fewer by the day) because it is the only thing we can do to gain some income.