Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Banned
    Oops. And even if, after... NOTHING LOL

Banned
    This drastic changes will help TL to gain more profit? You think because of the drastic changes people will start spending real money onto it in order to advance? Think again. No. You didn't monopolise the gaming industry. People will stop paying and play other games instead. You lose customers along the time.

You will make everyone disatisfied including paying players. You lose your customers who pay you genuine money.

Executive Chef
    Melby,

Your post is brilliant. The idea about giving us a second level... That's how to keep people playing !!! Not by frustrating us and taking away goals that were achievable and making them impossible.

We are not going to buy gems to expand (I should say I, not we). Your game is not worth real money, causing me frustration isn't going to make me pay you!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    None of us want TL or BS to disappear altogether, but they can't continue if they have no customers. It is sad to see such an enjoyable game turn into something that is frustrating and difficult to progress in.

Having the prices go up this much is just not fair. There have been a lot of posts from players who were just about to expand, a goal which takes an awful lot of hard work as you go up and up in levels, and suddenly the expansion is no longer in reach.

For me personally, I hold no hope of being able to attain the final levels of expansion. The profit margins are now so low that to get to 40,000,000 coins for my expansion will take forever.

Even if I ever get to expand, how will I pay to decorate my new space?

You want longevity for the players - this is not the way to do it. Milestones need to be achievable! Maybe for new players, who don't know any different, this may work. But you have pulled the rug out from under my feet by making this so hard now! There are other ways.

Give us opportunities to succeed!!

Give us the option of linking a second bakery (or second level) to our existing bakery, where we can use the stuff we have already bought. That way, we will buy more stuff to go into the extra space. Some will be from coins, some from earned gems, and some from gems we buy with our own money.

Give us other options for gems that can benefit both TL and the players. I would love to be able to pay a small subscription fee to be able to buy all the items with coins, and I am sure that you would make more money from more players that way, than the approach that you are taking now.

Right now, I am sure a lot of players feel the same way that I do - that TL is not thinking about making their customers happy. I don't know what the real motivation is, but it SEEMS TO ME like it is greed. I may be wrong. But I can only go by what I see and that is how it looks.

And even if, after
    well said melby. i played for almost 2 years now and I'm about to quit....that's crazy for me to think, but this game is giving me a huge headache instead of making my breaks more enjoyable...

Games should be fun and have achievable goals, that's why I used to enjoy playing bakery story. Now it'll be more of a grueling hard chore to make money to afford the ridiculous spike in expansions, decorations and food etc. It doesn't help that the customers now walk at a crawling speed, making it even harder to gain coins. Right now I don't even have the motivation to continue cooking.

If it's not broken, why fix it? With all these changes it gives me the impression that team lava are adding these price spikes to fuel their greed rather than to prolong the game. To prolong a game you should be creative and add new features which will make players want to continue playing. Doubling the prices just seems like a lazy attempt and a drastic decission in hopes of having customers spend more gems.

I was really looking forward to finally expand my bakery and as soon as I saw the new prices it just made me give up. great way to prolong the game!

New Resident
    What I would really like to say to TL about their recent price hike is unprintable. I am only at level 43 and thought the $3M price tag to expand was high. Now you've doubled it to $6M!!! You know, you had a fun little game here but now you've ruined it with your price hikes because it really isn't all that fun to keep baking day after day with little to show for it. I certainly won't be playing anymore if the prices stay as they are.

Banned
    If TL is the mayor, and TL doubled up the price for everything, see what will happen. One thing for sure, we will not see you again in the next election

Ok TL. this is really getting ridiculous. My next expansion was 4,000,000 and now you have doubled it to 8,000,000??? What justification do you have for such an increase?? There is no rhyme or reason for all these increases. There is no way I can raise that amount of money, not when you raised the food prices and the decor prices but did not double the income to go along with all these increases. It should all be relevant. Like if you live in California the price of things are much higher than in Iowa but the income for the same job is also higher in California than in Iowa. Relevancy relevancy relevancy! What are you all thinking? Even in the real world things just don't double overnight. You are making it totally impossible for ppl to continue to enjoy this game. You don't provide enough income to cover these new expenses. It is totally absurd and very sad that I may have to shut down my bakery and download another company's game that isn't so greedy. So I am imploring you to reset the prices like you did last month when you tried to do the same thing. If you want longevity then add more ranks, add more food add more expansions. But please stop with all these ridiculous increases that no one can afford. I play this game to get away from my daily problems like money shortages and high gas prices and I don't need to leave one problem to come to a virtual one. Get real, think realistic. A 200% mark up is not realistic and you know it. So come on TL use common sense and use a reasonable increase of maybe 10% but if you do increase then you should also give us a cost of living increase too! Very, very, very disappointed once again in your attempt to shanghai your customers. Shame on you TL.

The New Price Changing Effect To Me Is Too LARGE!
    I Cooking Love Potion Every Day.
    Now It Cost Me 4.600 Just For One Dish!
    I Had 12 Drink Mixer,I Meed 55.200 Just For Cooking?!
    Nonsence!
    The Fruit Juicer Cost 108.000 Just For One?!Ridiculous!
    Now,I Sincerity Hope That TL Will Changed Back The Original Price.
    Cause I Still ❤ TL And Bakery.

Banned
    I'm done buying gems from TL! They lost another customer!