Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Does team lava care,has anyone responded? Iv been playing for two years was just about to 7mil expand,no way im playing for another 3 months to earn 14mil(!!!!!) for TL to change rules again.I loved this game so much i have gotten my family playing so you are losing 5 players not just me.

I did not understand your daily profit

What is the difference in daily profit, I have migraine but looks like same amount?

You should make weekly polls (for the weekly updates and have it be actual people part of the TL team) and have us decide what to add with your options. It gives everyone a chance to put their input in and something to look forward to. You should reward every level (at least every other level) with something. Perhaps a chance for a patio for COINS (like someone else had mentioned), add things that RS has (arcade games ex: pinball machine), coins, a chance to unlock another appliance for FREE (no gems), or even a "spin the wheel" type thing when you reach every 5 levels (which could include any of the things I had listed above). It gives your players something to look forward to. The game is very repetitive (I'm level 77). Give the game something special for people.

This Sucks
    after I just spent money on gems

It is impossible to have any fun now all I can afford is food so they might as well get rid of all the decoration because we can barely make any money when every time we cook out money has to go down so much!!!

I can not believe they are not listening to their customers.

I was happy to treat myself to gems for the boxes but now I won't be buying any more till they make the prices reasonable!

This is so disappointing I was looking forward to Halloween and Christmas and buying some gems for myself but now I am going to have to look for another game

opps sorry about all the spelling mistakes I was so angry about this

I want to keep playing and I know I am just a number but my neighbors are quitting. Would you please address the issues so I am not forced to stop playing because your clients want to be heard and get some answers. It may make a difference if you made a statement with exlpanation. People yell because they feel they are not being heard in this case they are quitting the game. Please respond to the concerns and let us know you are listening, Please.

Rhino Keeper
    At least half of my neighbors are inactive now. All the players below level 30 are gone. I will wait one week to see if TL will do sth. I will have to quit since my neighbors are leaving.

New Resident
    let me paraphrase instead. They stated that they are unable to reduce the prices at any foreseeable time and the price hike is TL's attempt to maintain the prolonged quality of this game for old and new users. So even as this thread continues to grow, I am spending the entire millions I've saved up, and all the gems I purchased in both my bakeries for one final shopping splurge before I shut down for good (a lot of fun to spend so recklessly like there's no tomorrow- quite literally for my BS game).
    Last edited by greygull; 09-07-12 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Discussing moderation

Please explain how much you made prior and how much you made today your number appear to be the same. I Am not criticizing I am interested in the difference this change made?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ZGM2003 View Post
    Please explain how much you made prior and how much you made today your number appear to be the same. I Am not criticizing I am interested in the difference this change made?
    You will probably make the same amount of money it will just cost you more to produce it! And more to decorate and expand.