Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,299 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    look it up if you don't understand it.
    I'm not that interested in finding out.

Regardless of what we all think, one thing is clear - TL want to make more money from selling gems. Either they're just really greedy (more than likely) or most of their players don't actually buy gems. I have almost 430 neighbours. I've visited all of them over the last few weeks and most of them don't have fancy decor or large bakeries even those on levels 96-99 - I can only assume they don't buy many gems if any at all. So then TL change the game so that it's virtually impossible to advance without buying gems. Loyal players will buy gems. Some players will refuse and quit the game. End of story.

Rhino Keeper
    Pony or Kooky: A few questions

1. How many developers worked on this decision of increasing prices for the longevity?
    2. Have you sent over to the developers the spreadsheets players have posted here showing the impact it has made on the game and players?
    3. Did the developers expect their decision to upset so many players?
    4. Did the developers expect their decision would make players quit the game?
    5. Did the developers expect their decision to cause all the bad reviews it has been receiving on all social networks?
    6. Did the developers expect their decision that gem sales would drop?
    7. Did the developers expect their decision that players that do buy gems all the time now say they will never buy gems again?
    8. Did the developers expect over 1200 posts with alot of unhappy players, which btw is spilling into all the story games?
    9. If so how do the developers of all the other games feel about that?
    10.Can a developer post an answer here? Telling us their idea of longevity. And not that it would take longer to buy nicer tables. We all know the longevity was already in the game! I didn't see posts that players were gonna quit because the game was "over" So why mess with a game that everyone enjoyed playing and make everyone quit? And they are quitting because it is no longer fun. No one wants to play a game where the only concern is try to make money to cook, decorate or expand. With their idea of longevity might be to extend the play of the game....our idea of their longevity is to quit the game. How is that a good buisness decision?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post

1. How many developers worked on this decision of increasing prices for the longevity?
    2. Have you sent over to the developers the spreadsheets players have posted here showing the impact it has made on the game and players?
    5. Did the developers expect their decision to cause all the bad reviews it has been receiving on all social networks?
    7. Did the developers expect their decision that players that do buy gems all the time now say they will never buy gems again?
    8. Did the developers expect over 1200 posts with alot of unhappy players, which btw is spilling into all the story games?
    10.Can a developer post an answer here? Telling us their idea of longevity. And not that it would take longer to buy nicer tables. We all know the longevity was already in the game! I didn't see posts that players were gonna quit because the game was "over" So why mess with a game that everyone enjoyed playing and make everyone quit? And they are quitting because it is no longer fun. No one wants to play a game where the only concern is try to make money to cook, decorate or expand. With their idea of longevity might be to extend the play of the game....our idea of their longevity is to quit the game. How is that a good buisness decision?
    Can they reply to these questions? I think they don't give a hoot about what we think or want.Bottom line greed is in their way of thinking anything through.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post

Sorry, but as a player mod, I do not have access to this information to be able to respond.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by quiannag View Post
    I still really really recommend writing directly to Storm8 rather than to TL support. If TL isn't listening, which, after 94 pages of feedback and barely a response, they don't seem to be, then we should start writing to the support groups of their parent companies. In my opinion, paying customers, and even non-paying customers who have sat through endless ads for their revenue, should not be ignored. Implementation of new game elements of this magnitude shouldn't just be put through without at least a heads up.

https://support.storm8.com/home is the link to Storm8's support page. I've sent them an e-mail with my feedback saying how I feel about the price increase as well as TL's handling of the issue. Instead of going back to playing because there's no change (I miss my neighbors too!!!), I think we should keep being visible!

I've read through the forum rules several times, so I'm pretty sure that nothing in this post counts as a violation.

I written to Storm8 about the issues and they referred me back stating, if you have issues with any of the programs (Bakery, Fashion, Restaurant, and Dragon story) contact TL for assistances.

Apparently, if this is a free game where it's not required for membership fees, they will not change anything unless they see large volumes of members not supporting any of their games.

Host(ess)
    My mama used to tell me when I was young we were all born to be supatarz
    Ok look kiddos EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE MONEY, so that's all IM gonna say and I'm not judging anyone🍨

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by royairani2012 View Post
    Ok look kiddos EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE MONEY, so that's all IM gonna say and I'm not judging anyone🍨
    I agree. Everyone needs to make money. It's the way TL are doing it that infuriates people. I was a gem buyer till the change. I don't begrudge TL making money as they need to earn a living to but to make the game impossible to advance in unless you buy gems that's what's annoying.

PS: I'm not a kiddo and don't appreciate being referred to as one and it contradicts your last sentence about not judging anyone just so you know!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by royairani2012 View Post
    Please see post #1282 for my full response. And, I'm also not a kiddo.

I can open a business selling a cup of dirt for $50 and say "everyone needs to make money" so pay me. Yes, businesses need to make money, BUT they need to offer a product worthy of purchase. To me.. TL games are not worth real money. I'm sorry the games are just not that great, they would need to improve both the game and their customer support. But instead they have made their product WORSE. You want me to pay them !?!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions on the changes to the economy in Bakery Story. We appreciate the opinions and thoughts shared here. At this time the changes will not be reversed, but please note this does not close the door for future adjustments and changes to the gameplay.

Please note that bugs should be reported in the correct forum so that others who may be experiencing the issue can share their information and receive assistance.

Unfortunately, the thread has become derailed by off topic posts and at 131 pages, we have received a lot of feedback and suggestions and feel this is a good place to stop the thread. The thread has been closed. If you have any questions, please PM me or open up a thread in Forum Disputes. Thanks!