Page 106 of 130 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera545 View Post
    When you collect your tips in RS they are added to the balance and within seconds the balance drops again...... Just like in BS.

Our coins are disappearing into thin air.

Nothing isbeing done about it.

In RS the prices are raised more sneaky......one recipy, or 8ne appliance at the time.
    The thread for this issue is here. Thank you for reporting that you're having a similar issue with Restaurant Story. It's best to report these issues via the Restaurant Bug and Feedback forum or on the existing thread so we can answer questions as they come along and pass on information for investigation.

Nightclub Owner
    PonyRoar, was it TLs intention to have a 20,000 floor tile or was that an error? Does TL really expect ANYONE to pay 20,000 coins for 1 floor tile, really? Maybe if it covered the WHOLE floor, but 1 tiny itty bitty space is 20,000 and you don't feel these price changes are out of line?

New Resident
    I gave in and tried again although TL does not have a grasp on reality. I played for three days baking and tipping and lost money. I give up. I hate to disappoint nbrs but it is just no fun. If I want to work every day and slowly go broke I will get a real job again.

Farm Supplier
    Pony Roar, you've helpfully provided a link to complaints on several occasions. As someone theoretically in the business of customer service, I'm surprised that none of your messages suggest solutions or help us join TL in viewing the change as a good thing - eg something done for us. And since it's hard to see any way in which this serves our interests, I'd like to know what Team Lava is doing to make it up to its disappointed customers and bring the fun back to Bakery Story. I'm curious - are you just going to stand pat or are you going to meet us part way? There are so many possibilities for compromise, many of which have been outlined by other players in prior posts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    Pony Roar, you've helpfully provided a link to complaints on several occasions. As someone theoretically in the business of customer service, I'm surprised that none of your messages suggest solutions or help us join TL in viewing the change as a good thing - eg something done for us. And since it's hard to see any way in which this serves our interests, I'd like to know what Team Lava is doing to make it up to its disappointed customers and bring the fun back to Bakery Story. I'm curious - are you just going to stand pat or are you going to meet us part way? There are so many possibilities for compromise, many of which have been outlined by other players in prior posts.
    They will do exactly what they've done so far - a big fat NOTHING.

They may consider doing something when they see players leaving in droves and it's affecting their gem sales. It's probably still too early to tell.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    PonyRoar, was it TLs intention to have a 20,000 floor tile or was that an error? Does TL really expect ANYONE to pay 20,000 coins for 1 floor tile, really? Maybe if it covered the WHOLE floor, but 1 tiny itty bitty space is 20,000 and you don't feel these price changes are out of line?
    I love the new floor tile and almost went to buy some but after staring at the price and my coins...I was like no way it'll eat up my coins I'm saving for expansions. I also liked the planter but again 50,000 coins no way. I'm not buying any new decoration at those prices. The prices are way out of line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    They will do exactly what they've done so far - a big fat NOTHING.

They may consider doing something when they see players leaving in droves and it's affecting their gem sales. It's probably still too early to tell.
    I agree. TL said they did the math when they made these changes but may be they need to hire someone who actually knows math.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Taking 6 months to decorate your floor with a single style of tile is all a part of "longevity"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Taking 6 months to decorate your floor with a single style of tile is all a part of "longevity"
    LMAO!!!

Wow, look at that mom, I made 30,000 this week so can I purchase another floor tile? Pretty please????

Rhino Keeper
    SERIOUSLY TL????????
    I just did the math on floor tiles for 20,000 EACH!! My bakery 18x21 now and it would cost me $7,560,000...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SERIOUSLY TL???????? Is that the way you really think we can play the game? Who is the heck would want to???????
    You guys may as well get rid of your designers now cuz they are designing things that are NEVER GONNA be used!!!!!!!
    They are just taking up space in your offices!!
    TL has some funny stuff rounding around in their minds by even considering ruining this game by these increases!!!....They should be thinking about how to make people STAY and play these games instead of chasing them away!!
    SERIOUSLY TL????????? Get back to reality!