Page 1 of 130 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

The Honorable Panda

Bakery: Increase in Prices

Hey guys, I know some members still would like to post their feedback on the new prices in bakery story, so I am starting a new thread.

Please keep your posts constructive and tell Team Lava why this new change will effect your game.

Please make sure and review and follow the Forum rules when posting, so this thread can stay open for everyone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I'm a almost 97 level player... And still haven't fully expanded because expansions cost a lot of coins...... But now you doubled the prices which makes it impossible to expand

This is from a high level player imagine those who just started playing its ridiculous

Okay if you want to high the prices for expansions.. But whyy for decoration for appliances now somee appliances are 100,000 really..... And a chair 50,000 a wall another 40,000

Executive Chef
    All of the above. Slowing down the game to make it last longer is one thing, but bringing it to a screaming holt is another.
    Doubling ALL costs overnight? There are no words to describe this kind of action.

Banned
    Please undo the price hike. The economy doesnt work that way. If you want to increase the price, do it step by step. allow people to slowly adapt to it. Seriously, it has to be reversed, it is a bad move and the economy will collapse, in this case you will frustrate everyone, losing players and new players will find it hard to adapt to this game.

Please remember that the economy does not work that way. the double Gem price hike for new appliances is already a bad move, and TL silenced everyone who voicing out our disatisfaction. Please keep in mind that people show disatisfaction not by word alone, and people may not even bother to give you constructive feedback like we did. people show disatisfaction by action too.

They stop buying Gems, they even stop the game completely, think of any worst case can happen.

I am extremely frustrated and disappointed by the new price system and also the way TL has handled their business so far. Even though I am a newer player, I have already spent so much of my time, effort, and money on this game. The doubling of prices is just going to make it harder for players to advance in the game. It will take sooo much longer to gain coins because food prices has doubled making less profits.. and then even longer to progress your bakery because the prices of items and expansions are doubled.

Executive Chef
    Early on in the game (I've been playing about a year and a half) I remember the app store page for this game boasted weekly updates, which was far from the truth. Monthly? Maybe. If we were lucky.

These days TL has done a great job with consistent updates (although recently they have been too gem-based for my taste). I enjoy the new themes, new appliances, and fun recipes. In my opinion it was keeping their word with the updates that is what improves longevity of the game.

This drastic change in price is not going to help things. Like a previous post said, "the economy doesn't work that way." With over 200 posts in the original thread expressing rage, I hope TL recognizes our frustration. As a company, I understand choices must sometimes be made for their benefit, but at the expense of a majority of customers who love playing their games? I don't think so.

Rhino Keeper
    TL I am really confused how these changes improve balance and longevity in the game. Can someone from TL please explain it to me because I just don't see it. My kids don't want to play anymore because they have 2 million in coins and for them to expand it jumped to an amount that's not attainable for them and they know it. That just made them delete the game not come ask for my credit card to buy gems to expand or buy coins.

Executive Chef
    I am level 98. I only have 1 expansion left (I was half way there). I have been playing for almost a year and a half. I was determined to get the final expansion. I am incredibly stubborn and I'm not the type of person who gives up, especially when I have been working on something daily for so long.

I QUIT. I'm not cooking. Everything I own is in storage (even wallpaper and flooring). My once beautiful bakery is now a blank white box.

You went too far this time Lava.

Banned
    None of us want TL or BS to disappear altogether, but they can't continue if they have no customers. It is sad to see such an enjoyable game turn into something that is frustrating and difficult to progress in.

Having the prices go up this much is just not fair. There have been a lot of posts from players who were just about to expand, a goal which takes an awful lot of hard work as you go up and up in levels, and suddenly the expansion is no longer in reach.

For me personally, I hold no hope of being able to attain the final levels of expansion. The profit margins are now so low that to get to 40,000,000 coins for my expansion will take forever.

Even if I ever get to expand, how will I pay to decorate my new space?

You want longevity for the players - this is not the way to do it. Milestones need to be achievable! Maybe for new players, who don't know any different, this may work. But you have pulled the rug out from under my feet by making this so hard now! There are other ways.

Give us opportunities to succeed!!

Give us the option of linking a second bakery (or second level) to our existing bakery, where we can use the stuff we have already bought. That way, we will buy more stuff to go into the extra space. Some will be from coins, some from earned gems, and some from gems we buy with our own money.

Give us other options for gems that can benefit both TL and the players. I would love to be able to pay a small subscription fee to be able to buy all the items with coins, and I am sure that you would make more money from more players that way, than the approach that you are taking now.

Right now, I am sure a lot of players feel the same way that I do - that TL is not thinking about making their customers happy. I don't know what the real motivation is, but it SEEMS TO ME like it is greed. I may be wrong. But I can only go by what I see and that is how it looks.

And even if, after

I'll keep it simple and short:

New players will DEFINITELY find it difficult and frustrating to progress in the game.
    It's pointless for a price change
    It's quite ridiculous to pay extra after paying some-what high prices then
    It doesn't bring a person to the point of saying: "I want to become a customer and invest in this company."

Page 1 of 130 123451151101 ... LastLast