Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorl1220 View Post
    I give up to making the food. including most of my neighbors.
    Store expansion is impossible.
    It is impossible to buy items
    In this situation, you can play the game?
    I can`t.
    sane here :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiLandia View Post
    Oh no, not again... Please stop asking our CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK on something that is really disappointing the entire forum community & making people quit their bakeries...
    Fact: TL has decided to double all the prices.
    Conseuqence: all new players won't be able to progress in the game like long time players did at the very beginning, long time players will probably stop baking [like I did], buying gems [like I did] and finally decide to quit the game forever [not at that point that, but I'm considering doing that].
    What else can we add?
    TL had definitivly let us down this time.
    Concurred.
    Fact: The point of giving constructive criticism is to......give criticism! We are the customers, therefore we have the right to say what is on our minds just short of personal attacks. We're not here to put on a happy face and lie even though we are highly displeased. Stifling our true thoughts gives you zero feedback and only things this company wants to hear. We won't do that. Every person here has stated in some way that these price increases point to players being manipulated into buying gems to expand. Now, if this is untrue explain to us how it is not. It has also been stated by minds much keener than my own in mathematics how this change will effect game play. I personally love this game and the friends I've made coming to the forum, I even started my beloved Realistic Bakery thread but I won't be made a slave to this game. My money isn't owed to any business, it is earned. These unfair tactics aren't worthy of my money. TeamLava, I don't know any other way to say it but this way. You do not smack a hornets nest then wonder why you're getting stung. These are criticisms you need to listen to, for who are you and the bread you butter without the loyalty of your customers? I'll tell you, clipart without a bakery to call its home nor the gems in the hands of the dedicated players who helped your business be as successful as it is. This is as constructive as it gets.

Banned
    Definition of Constructive Criticism:

criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions

Source:

https://dictionary.reference.com

Fashion Designer
    Aw. This was my all time favorite game on my phone. I even got a few of my friends to play it. & now it's all going down the drain. I've been playing the game for over a year. This is my second bakery, because I got a new phone & couldn't remember my ID & stuff to get my old one transferred. But now it all just seems pointless. The prices on EVERYTHING have gone up more than once since I have started playing. It's now impossible to even decorate. I had $490,000 this morning & after baking all day I now have $440,000 & I have NOT bought a single decoration. By the time my counters are clear I will probably be back up to $490,000 by morning. I'm probably going to stop baking too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Aw. This was my all time favorite game on my phone. I even got a few of my friends to play it. & now it's all going down the drain. I've been playing the game for over a year. This is my second bakery, because I got a new phone & couldn't remember my ID & stuff to get my old one transferred. But now it all just seems pointless. The prices on EVERYTHING have gone up more than once since I have started playing. It's now impossible to even decorate. I had $490,000 this morning & after baking all day I now have $440,000 & I have NOT bought a single decoration. By the time my counters are clear I will probably be back up to $490,000 by morning. I'm probably going to stop baking too.
    That is laughable! Is this a game or a stressful job? TL, what do you think the point is of playing the game when it's that boring? Enlighten us! But please make sure your answer is constructive.

Executive Chef
    Some constructiveness.

That's how it works on some smart guy form TL's mind:

If I play a lot, I'll end up wanting a cute place with great decorations. TL makes cute decorations as big as possible. So that if I plan to buy a new decoration, I need place
    If I want place, I need to expand
    If I want to expand, I need coins or gems
    If I can't have coins, I'll buy more gems

And that is how it really works:

If I play a lot, I do want a cute place with great decorations. Cute decorations are big and only available paying gems.
    Before buying gems, I try to expand my bakery because I have no room for the decorations.
    When trying to expand I realize I'll never have enough coins for it, so I'll have to buy gems.
    I inmediatly understand I must pay twice to do one move, get angry and do nothing.

In the end, I won't buy more gems. I'll actually buy less! (actually none on any game if u don't fix it)

Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Some constructiveness.

That's how it works on some smart guy form TL's mind:

If I play a lot, I'll end up wanting a cute place with great decorations. TL makes cute decorations as big as possible. So that if I plan to buy a new decoration, I need place
    If I want place, I need to expand
    If I want to expand, I need coins or gems
    If I can't have coins, I'll buy more gems

And that is how it really works:

If I play a lot, I do want a cute place with great decorations. Cute decorations are big and only available paying gems.
    Before buying gems, I try to expand my bakery because I have no room for the decorations.
    When trying to expand I realize I'll never have enough coins for it, so I'll have to buy gems.
    I inmediatly understand I must pay twice to do one move, get angry and do nothing.

In the end, I won't buy more gems. I'll actually buy less! (actually none on any game if u don't fix it)
    i think that is exactly what is going to happen... trying to get people to pay so much that they end up paying NOTHING

Thumbs down Doubling all prices overnight??

TeamLava, this is not how you balance the economy, No economy survived with 100% inflation overnight. I can't believe you did something like this.

I am only at 15x18 at level 56 with 1,000,000 coins. I was working hard earning up to 4,000,000 coins(which would have taken many months) to expand to 16x19. Now you DOUBLE it to 8,000,000. Now I should wait ONE YEAR to expand once.

I don't even want to start about the decorations which are ridiculously expensive.

I think I will be stuck with this 15x18 room and old/no decors my whole life.

There is no pleasure in playing BS anymore, working hard to save up to buy overpriced decor and expansions?..., i get to do that in real life... why would I play a game that STRESS me????

I am UNINSTALLING BS once I sell off all the food I baked.

Hope you will actually think about customer satisfaction in the future, rather than asking for "constructive criticism"...

Host(ess)
    Was beyond excited 2 get droid update only 2 find at lvl 71 its pretty much useless.Having bought so much stuff having 2 sell 30 plus decorations just 2 re buy 2 kinda defeats the purpose.I loved this game n played daily always tipping n gifting.I have spent $100's of hard earned dollars 2 buy gems n now I find the prices doubled.I too have decided 2 stop playing n atleast my hubby will b happy that Im not spending $36 olus dollars a month anymore.So dissaponited in TL.Greed ruins great games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meteor7 View Post
    Guess I'll have more free time on my hands. I have been saving up for my next expansion and since it's impossible for me to come up with $7 million anytime soon, I guess I'm done. What makes me soooo sad is I've been patiently hoarding my gems in anticipation for Hallowen. I was going to blow my wad and buy more gems, just so I could have a super fun Halloween bakery.

TL, as players, the vast majority of us take this game rather seriously. In the sense that we feel accountable to our neighbors, being there to tip them, gift them and respond to their requests. I know I can't speak for everyone, but I have many long time players as neighbors who go out of their way to help me out, as well as their other neighbors. We've formed our own bizarre little virtual family. It's very sad to me that you don't recognize this. I know you are a company, you're in it for the money. I get it. However when you alienate us in this manner, our family gets ticked off. Many of us just don't have the spare change to buy gems. Therefore we help each other out as much as possible in order to have fun and enjoy this game.

As soon as my ovens are done cooking, they're going in storage. I'll wait to see what happens. One of my neighbors, who is level 97 and buys gems ALL the time has just closed up shop and quit three other TL games. I'm very sad to see her officially quit. This trend will continue unless you choose to reverse this decision.
    My thoughts exactly!! Thank you Meteor7.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-07-12 at 05:15 AM. Reason: edit quote-inappropriate language

Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast