Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Rhino Keeper
    Well said Casper!

Farm Supplier
    Okay I think I understand now. So if the goal is to make sure we all play longer, why not eliminate The 40 & 80 Gems to Expand altogether. That will insure that the game last even longer. Also eliminate the 3 to 12 gems that that it takes to Instantly finish cooking. These changes will also help to prolong the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetic_Soul View Post
    Okay I think I understand now. So if the goal is to make sure we all play longer, why not eliminate The 40 & 80 Gems to Expand altogether. That will insure that the game last even longer. Also eliminate the 3 to 12 gems that that it takes to Instantly finish cooking. These changes will also help to prolong the game.
    Totally agree

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by casperx72 View Post
    Thank you for explaining.

Although a don't agree and also still feel some angry feelings about the way we are treated as paying customers, i will explain my situation once again. Also show you, that it is NOT archievable and also NOT challenging at all.

Please, see this:
    - I am a level 96 player
    - I need 14.0000.000 coins to expand or 80 gems. Later expansions run op to 60.000.000 coins or 80 gems for EACH EXPANSION.
    - I need 400.000 XP to get to level 97
    - I play for 9 months now, and spent MORE THAN USD 125,00 REAL money already on this game by buying gems.

Now PonyRoar, on behalve of your developers team at TL, please explain with the current prices and earnings HOW i can:
    1) Level up
    2) Expand
    3) Keep on playing, since you say it's all ARCHIEVABLE and CHALLENGING.

You talk about longevity, which is keep on playing.
    With playing i mean: normal play, with leveling up, buy a decoration now and then or other items, expanding sometimes and of course baking. Without BAKING all the fun is out of the game, SINCE IT IS A BAKERY.

Take a look at MY SITUATION THEN:

A) If i bake, i earn almost nothing, so i will not reach the 14.000.000 coins i need for the next expansion.
    Later expansions run up to 60.000.000 coins.
    This is NOT ARCHIEVABLE: If i activate all my 18 applicance slots wich i earned at level 73, and i bake for 24 hours, the number of coins the next day ALMOST THE SAME as on the PREVIOUS DAY, when i started baking (!).

B) If i bake, i level up, but i can not expand. I earn XP, but have far to less coins to expand, since EARNINGS are the same for my stockpiled food. So i need to BUY GEMS to expand (80 gems for each expansion).

C) ONLY if i STOP BAKING - and sell my stockpiled food - i MIGHT reach the expansion amount in 3 to 12 (!) months, depending on the expansion price from 14.0000.0000 to 60.0000 coins. Then i don't have to buy gems.
    But in the meantime:

1) I can not bake (costs to much)
    2) I can not buy decorations (costs to much)
    3) I can not buy new appliances (costs to much)

What do you expect me to do as player then? "Play" for 3 to 12 months and then playing means only to collect and give tips so that i can expand after all these months? That is not worth to play anymore, so it is NOT REASONABLE ARCHIEVABLE. And its also NOT CHALLENGING, it's out of reach and NO fun at all.

So, the ONLY WAY to archieve this, is buying gems (80 gems for each expansion) and put even more real money in the game than i already did.
    You know that this is true, but TeamLava will NEVER mention this.
    Buing gems is the only solution to this, and thats the answer that TeamLava tries to avoid in this discussion does, it?

I bought some gems before, so its NOT the case that i don't want to support the developer.

But why am i angry about this?
    Because i already spent USD 125,00 on this game to reach level 96. If i want more progress, leveling up to level 97 and have some space for my decorations that i want to buy, i am forced to expand with gems that i have to BUY.

I simply have NO CHOICE anymore but buying gems, because the expansion prices are extreem high.

Or do YOU see longevity as that i should wait for a year to expand? I don't think so.
    Either pay the gems, or quit the game.

Other wise said: Thanks for beeing a customer for 9 months that reached level 96, and also thanks for the USD 125,00 you gave us.
    But if you want to play on, spent EVEN MORE money on gems please, or leave.

But you already KNOW that, and of course you AVOID the gem buying solution in this discussion.
    Just like you ignore the GEM TRAPS issue for more than 2 years, in which a at least LOST about 25,00 USD of real money in the last 9 months.

And that's the reward for a level 96 player that paid TL already USD 125,00 for a simple mobile game?
    You are kidding!
    I am willing to pay for game, but buying 80 gems FOR EACH expansion is way to much for a Simple Mobile Game.

That's what these paying players, your long playing customers, makes frustated.
    And then you, TL, say that these changes are good for the longevity of the game?

On this issue it feels like I can better talk to a stone wall instead of TeamLava.

It's now up to me if i accept it or not, i am free to uninstall al TL games and never again fall for this trick.
    Thanks for reading.
    Well said!

Nightclub Owner
    casperx72, I give you a standing ovation to that post! SPOT ON!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    That is confusing
    We have 3 choices

Play and pay for gems
    Play and don't pay for gems
    Or dont play

Sorry if I made it confusing was excited when I saw I won the contest lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    yup no point in this thread no more that already gave their final word.. so no thing to do the play and pay or play and don't pay or don't play
    There is always a point to this thread until TL reverts the prices. We were told back in January that the prices wouldn't be changed back, and a few weeks later they were. If people just cave and give in to TL on this issue, the prices won't ever be reverted back, IMO.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    We have 3 choices

Play and pay for gems
    Play and don't pay for gems
    Or dont play

Sorry if I made it confusing was excited when I saw I won the contest lol
    Congrats!

I got a daily living bonus today.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a sincere question. I keep reading how people feel obligated to continue playing this game even while they are completely upset with the new changes and a disgusted with TeamLava. I understand that you feel invested into the game because you've spent money but I would like to give a different pov.

When I was younger, I signed up for a virtual chatting experience like no one had ever seen before. It was so different because not only did I have my own completely customizeable avatar, I had my own personal virtual space to customize as well. With the purchase of a virtual currency my virtual space could be transformed into anything I wanted. I had a loft and a flat, both of which I decorated with decor much like in the new Home Design game. There were free chat rooms that looked like coffe shops, the roof of a high rise building and a tropical beach resort with a massive pool. It was new and exciting and I spent a good amount of time and money on it but after a while I became bored with it when online friends had other obligations and real life sitatuions that needed tending to. I thought to myself, "I don't really want to let this go because I've spent money on it and it would have all gone to waste" just like I'm seeing here.

The truth is, once I spent my real life money on virtual currency it was gone, Gone, GONE! But that was okay, I paid for a form of entertainment and when it was over, it was over. We spend money on many forms of entertainment and when the night is done we leave it behind, the only thing we have left is the memories of the fun times we had. If you enter an arcade and play games until it's time to close, do you want take the arcade game with you because you "invested time and money" into it? No, you go home. We have to start looking at these forms of virtual entertainment as just that. I know we all want to keep them and hold them close, believe me I wrestled with the thought as well.

This time though, it's much different. Mostly everyone here is feeling betrayed and severely ripped off as customers. I value my intergrity and my self respect and the notion that I am not a number, if a business wants my money they're going to have to earn it and treat me with respect while doing so. I cannot force a company to do what is necessary to keep me as their customer but I can control ME and my pocketbook. In this case, this business has shown that it does not care either way, therefore it cannot have a dime from me anymore. I'm not trying to get anyone to stop playing, I'm simply asking why, after all of these days and abysmal Grade F communication from this company do you still continue to play? There is no chance of them changing the price back to the way you enjoyed the game so why play a game that you no longer enjoy and creates stress in you? It all looks the same from the outside but it is no longer the same game.

You are not a pig at a trough to be force fed slop, you are a human being with control, not over them but over YOU.