Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Bakery: Increase in Prices

Hey guys, I know some members still would like to post their feedback on the new prices in bakery story, so I am starting a new thread.

Please keep your posts constructive and tell Team Lava why this new change will effect your game.

Please make sure and review and follow the Forum rules when posting, so this thread can stay open for everyone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I'm a almost 97 level player... And still haven't fully expanded because expansions cost a lot of coins...... But now you doubled the prices which makes it impossible to expand

This is from a high level player imagine those who just started playing its ridiculous

Okay if you want to high the prices for expansions.. But whyy for decoration for appliances now somee appliances are 100,000 really..... And a chair 50,000 a wall another 40,000

Team Lava, you're truly traying to get rid of your players. We've put up with constant service interruptions and poor performance, just today I lost over a 100 diamonds in purchases. You are taking the joy out of playing the game. I have already removed other TL games and was hoping to just keep a couple. Remember Netflix????

New Resident
    I agree. I'm level 96. The new bakeries don't stand a chance at these prices.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TrudyGail View Post
    no-one does, if your whole daily income goes for cooking, nothing is left to be saved. All you can do is master the recipes. Yes, high level bakeries can stop cooking and earn from their counters full of food, but it's also temporary.
    I don't understand TL motives, since the whole gem buying was always mainly directed to purchase decor or extra appliances, not for cooking, or expanding. Because that way it wouldn't match with the longevity goal they wanted to achieve, someone rich can expand in minutes, better disable expansions for gems, and make even rich people work on their bakery, at the same time make/encourage not-so-wealthy players buy gems from time to time, even small amounts. Constructive opinions are always nice to see, but these changes were just plainly STUPID= they lack logic all the way from start to the end.
    I won't buy gems until food selling prices go up = so the progress in the game will be again achievable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TrudyGail View Post
    TrudyGail,

I am concerned about new people too. With the new prices, there are only two ways to build a bakery like the ones that we have .... 1. Play for 6 years. 2. Buy hundreds of dollars worth of gems.

I dont buy gems... Because I dont like TLs business practices. I dont want new people to see my bakery and think ... "she must have bought gems to expand/decorate". So, i put all my decorations/tables/stoves/EVERYTHING in storage. My bakery is a blank white box. I don't want to inspire any future players impossible/over priced dream.

I took a picture of my bakery... I can always see it. And you know what... I go back and look at the picture and I think ... "Really, Anna, was it worth it?... Its NOT."

I agree with you I am a level 78 and I have not been able to expand either because of the high cost. The prices for decorations have gotten CRAZY out of hand! I was happy I have stuff in my inventory already but new things would be nice but not at those prices. Furthermore, I have been loosing neighbors do to the increase, they have stopped playing because they said the cost is too high and the game isn't fun anymore. I hope Teamlava decides that there greed is causing the game ratings to drop and they lower the prices.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by downhome22 View Post
    I agree with you I am a level 78 and I have not been able to expand either because of the high cost. The prices for decorations have gotten CRAZY out of hand! I was happy I have stuff in my inventory already but new things would be nice but not at those prices. Furthermore, I have been loosing neighbors do to the increase, they have stopped playing because they said the cost is too high and the game isn't fun anymore. I hope Teamlava decides that there greed is causing the game ratings to drop and they lower the prices.
    I have lost neighbours too. I once had close to 460 neighbours, and now it's 426. I have gained a few as a result of these forums though. But to lose over 30 neighbours recently is huge!

Executive Chef
    All of the above. Slowing down the game to make it last longer is one thing, but bringing it to a screaming holt is another.
    Doubling ALL costs overnight? There are no words to describe this kind of action.

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    All of the above. Slowing down the game to make it last longer is one thing, but bringing it to a screaming holt is another.
    Doubling ALL costs overnight? There are no words to describe this kind of action.
    OH YES there are words to describe this action; USURY!!!

Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast