Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1299

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Host(ess)
    Why even open this thread and ask us how we feel when it's clear that they don't care?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Tuscan Clay tile is priced as intended. Similar to real life, premium items cost more. For example, a rock won't cost you much (if anything at all), but a diamond is going to be expensive
    So in real life a potted plant costs half as much as premium tile and an ordinary wooden bookcase costs 8 times as much. Real life stinks.

Host(ess)
    My prices are still doubled :-/ I'm on the east coast, but maybe it's a glitch? Seems too good to be true, especially as higher prices seem to be hitting other games now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygaga1978 View Post
    Did the prices actually drop for food or not? I'm getting mixed messages from the comments. I guess I will wait until tomorrow to see what happened and if this was all just a glitch or not.
    Seems like some peoples have & some peoples haven't. I am on an iPhone & mine haven't, but my friends on an Android have. :/ I hope everyones are going to change soon & that it is not a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    All of the above. Slowing down the game to make it last longer is one thing, but bringing it to a screaming holt is another.
    Doubling ALL costs overnight? There are no words to describe this kind of action.
    OH YES there are words to describe this action; USURY!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by argentina718 View Post
    Can anyone explain what is happening??Did TL return the cooking prices back to normal? Some neighbors told me prices are back but mine are not.. are you suppose to do something?? and what this cash flow people were talking before.?? (pardon if my english is wrong or off...my american friend is not here to help me jajaja)
    Pony Roar seemed pretty clear in her posts that they had no intention of changing the prices anytime soon, so it was probably a glitch.

Even though the recipes still provide a profit, the profit isn't high enough to then cook that same dish again. In terms of your Bakery, it can be profitable while not having a postive cash flow. For example:

Italian Oven - Focaccia Bread - It costs you $4,560 to make, you sell it for $9,100, but your profit is only $4,540. That is $20 less than what it would cost you to make it again. That is negative cash flow. Sure you make some money off selling it, but not enough to then make it again.
    Oven/Speciality - Watermelon Juice - It costs you $3,100 to make, you sell it for $5,200, but your profit is only $1,300. That is $1,800 less than what it would cost you to make it again. This is the worst recipe people should be making from a cash flow perspective because until it all sells, everytime you make it you're losing money.

Just because a recipe is profitable doesn't mean it's good, especially if you're losing money just from making it at this point in time. With the sell rate in BS being so slow, even with fecsuper and groovyruss's models, it can take a very long time to make up the money you're spending on baking. Forget about buying decor or expansions.

Not being able to BAKE in a BAKERY game? Yeah, the math they did out is fantastic, for them maybe, not for us.

Fashion Designer
    We are a toy to teamlava. They changed prices back to doubled.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    We are a toy to teamlava. They changed prices back to doubled.
    It's like teamlava has total control over our games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Pony Roar seemed pretty clear in her posts that they had no intention of changing the prices anytime soon, so it was probably a glitch.

Even though the recipes still provide a profit, the profit isn't high enough to then cook that same dish again. In terms of your Bakery, it can be profitable while not having a postive cash flow. For example:

Italian Oven - Focaccia Bread - It costs you $4,560 to make, you sell it for $9,100, but your profit is only $4,540. That is $20 less than what it would cost you to make it again. That is negative cash flow. Sure you make some money off selling it, but not enough to then make it again.
    Oven/Speciality - Watermelon Juice - It costs you $3,100 to make, you sell it for $5,200, but your profit is only $1,300. That is $1,800 less than what it would cost you to make it again. This is the worst recipe people should be making from a cash flow perspective because until it all sells, everytime you make it you're losing money.

Just because a recipe is profitable doesn't mean it's good, especially if you're losing money just from making it at this point in time. With the sell rate in BS being so slow, even with fecsuper and groovyruss's models, it can take a very long time to make up the money you're spending on baking. Forget about buying decor or expansions.

Not being able to BAKE in a BAKERY game? Yeah, the math they did out is fantastic, for them maybe, not for us.
    if you bake twice you will make 4540 twice I'm confused

Fashion Designer
    They DO have total control over our games.