Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caesarslaw View Post
    DONE!!!

I am a level 97 player with tons of neighbors. I like to only have a few counters with pretty food out because I'd rather have space for decorations. Well, not anymore since I lose money baking and buying the new ovens. I have not made a profit these last few days, but have in fact, lost money.

So, to earn money, I will have to STOP BAKING.

I AM QUITTING. No more cooking, buying ovens, decorating, etc. I will wait until all my food is close to sold out and only then, will I check on my bakery.
    I was forced to stop cooking in restaurant for 3 weeks

Executive Chef
    I have resorted to this way of p,aging in hopes of saving enough coins for expansion. It means no cooking till I sell what I have, no buying any new decorations so I can forget about Halloween decorations, Xmas decorations, valentines day stuff etc.
    Definetly not a fun way to play. Yeah the change is to prolong the game and improve it my...... TL have ruined it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I have resorted to this way of playing in hopes of saving enough coins for expansion. It means no cooking till I sell what I have, no buying any new decorations so I can forget about Halloween decorations, Xmas decorations, valentines day stuff etc.
    Definetly not a fun way to play. Yeah the change is to prolong the game and improve it my...... TL have ruined it.

Edited........

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I don't think bows is the Storm 8 ID, it isn't showing as valid. In his game go to: Main Menu - Social - Invite Friends. At the top it should say Storm 8 ID:

Give me that and I'll take a pic and post it. I just added your bakery and will take a pic and post in a few.
    Thx queentina3 srry about the mixup his correct ID is 1Bose

New Resident
    Its been a week since i closed up shop & left my bakery. It seems teamlava doesnt care about the satisfaction of their players. I wrote e-mails to them about why incressing prices is un logical. All they replied was "Thank you for your e-mail and your feedback; it will be passed along to our development team." this is no help to us at all!! We send you e-mails but it does not matter because its the "development team" that needs to see it. Well i have not gotten any reply from them. I really love this game but going back seems pointless. I have to work double to expand, make money, buy decorations, and be a virtual buisness. And honestly i barley made the time to do all that stuff with the the old prices!!! Im not putting more time of my REAL life for a fake game just because the producers think they can make a quick buck. Oh well maybe i will find a better game BUT the only reason i will keep bakery story is ONLY to pass the word around to new players about how unfair teamlava REALLY is...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I know some members still would like to post their feedback on the new prices in bakery story, so I am starting a new thread.

Please keep your posts constructive and tell Team Lava why this new change will effect your game.

Please make sure and review and follow the Forum rules when posting, so this thread can stay open for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    To clarify, making adjustments to the economy improves the longevity of the game. Users need to collect more coins to exchange for in game items or benefits, which makes reaching certain milestones more challenging. For example, the first time you expand is easy. As you progress through expansions, they become more challenging. The same with other aspects of the game, for example decorations. Most folks use the plain white tables starting out, but as they collect more coins, they buy fancier tables to make their Bakery look more interesting. By increasing the coin prices, it takes longer to reach those things, but it improves the long term vision of the game.

Does that help illustrate it better? As previously mentioned, you're welcome to disagree. This isn't a rebuttal to any of the opinions presented, it's a clarification on information I have already shared.
    I don't see the point of contributing to this thread anymore.

92 pages of FeedBack, 90x posts,
    most of which on how this Price Increase affects us NEGATIVELY,
    from one-liners to long diatribes,
    have been to no avail.

TeamLava, I'm incredibly disappointed
    in how you responded:
    Doing Nothing.
    - no price reduction
    - exactly 4 superficial posts from PonyRoar

EVEN if you reduce your prices now,
    your lack of response and effort in this thread
    to placate us in these 92 pages clearly indicates
    how "much" we players mean to you.

Thank you.

It was good while it lasted.

Goodbye.

Farm Supplier
    Well once again I got my cup of coffee grabbed my iPad was tipping my nbrs in bakery then went to RS and just stopped. I have found that I have lost interest in all of TL games due to the price hick, bugs in the games, gem traps, tap to manage and the list could go on and on these games just simply arnt fun anymore. There not games anymore. They have become for me like a second job which I don't need I am a mother of 5 boys and these games were my ME time. I will keep on checking the forums till I get tired of doing that also to see if things change. Which I really highly doubt TL has lost there passion for there customers and have become driven by something else. Which is sad TL clams to be number 1 in these games and they really should remember that it was us that put them there. We every one of us counts as 1 download or 2 or 3 depending on how many bakery's some of us have. So as soon as my food, crops, clothes, are done I am uninstalling. Good bye TL thanks for taking away my ME time. That's ok you r not the only game developer out ther keep that In mind.

Nightclub Owner
    Here is the pic of misteedance's son's place. It references these posts:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post401389
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post401476
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post401485

You can go ahead and decline my invites to grab the pics misteedance, since if nothing changes I'll be deleting all neighbors once my food runs out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Here is the pic of misteedance's son's place. It references these posts:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post401389
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post401476
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post401485

You can go ahead and decline my invites to grab the pics misteedance, since if nothing changes I'll be deleting all neighbors once my food runs out.

Thank you for the pics I have decided to quit any and all TL storm8 or any other name they go by:/

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to everybody for the thoughts, info, and strategy ideas. I've rearranged my bakery to get customers in and out fast and used the rest of th space to display all my cute gem items I didn't have room to show before.

I'm probably not going to be saving for expansions anymore (or paying for them with gems), as I'd really like to have some coins for the upcoming holiday goodies. This'll be my first stories Halloween and Christmas and I'd like to hang on for those. Halloween isn't really celebrated in Australia so I'd like to at least enjoy it through my bakery.

Still pretty bummed about all of this. Mistee, reading your experiment was really depressing. So much fuss for very little profit. Thanks A LOT TL. Good job really. I hope it pays of real well for you.