Thread: Restaurant story where are the goals?

Restaurant story where are the goals?

I also play bakery story & have clipboard top left for goals but nothing on restaurant story. Will they come later? Also no count of food purchases . IE: I want to get to 2 to earn a gem... This feature also on bakery but not restaurant. Feedback please😁

Senior Moderator
    There aren't any goals currently offered in RS. For mastery on dishes, you need to be level 8 before it starts.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I had goals at first, but for the longest time I had no goals (I am level 72) and one say 2 goals randomly came up and I completed them right away and no goals anymore

Executive Chef
    I just had a goal pop up... Reach Level 7 in the Slots game that they had us download for gems a while ago -____________-

Farm Supplier
    My goal are gone today where did they go?

Farm Supplier
    Where has my clipboard gone? I do not see it anymore I am on an iPad.it was here yesterday now it is gone..where did it go? How do I get it back? I bought an iPad to have goals now you take it away? Where? Please help..this is tedious!?!

Farm Supplier
    Also I am on bakery story nightclub and farm all clip boards are gone help..��pop16

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have goals on any of my games. What are they and why do you want them?

New Resident
    My friend and I play RS regularly and she has a clipboard on her game and has goals. I don't have that. She is on a iPad and I have a Droid. Are goals only available for the iPad?

Executive Chef
    i got one about installing and playing Metro City Story then reaching level 5