Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    I just did the math. My next expansion is now 10K. I estimate earnings at around 50k a day which is probably high considering the coin losses and the increased cost of cooking. At this rate it will take 200 days to expand!!! I hope we hear something soon from TL. I would like to know if I should continue playing or not.
    Sorry, I meant my next expansion is now 10mil. I play on Kindle Fire.

Grand Emperor
    I started 6 Cranberry Juice after reset without noticing the price change - I don't pay attention to the prices except for when the recipes are first released. They are now 3860 coins for a 6 hr recipe. I have served them and my L'Amour bread, which is now 8160 coins, and will wait for a fix before baking again.

My last two expansions were 20M and 30M, so I wasn't trying to save for them. I don't have enough neighbors to see the prices now, but am assuming they are 40M and 60M, and with the increase in recipe costs, will never reach those expansions with coins if they don't fix the prices.

Banned
    Tl are you working on it?

You should be in the office now it's 9:30 am your time

If not fixed you will loose hundreds if not thousands of players

Executive Chef
    Between doubled prices and all the other "bugs" (a lot of them) that showed up this last update (and several have been in existence for several months), I'm just about ready to cancel out and delete my bakery. I've spent enough money, time and frustration. I have contacted TL and received the usual generic response that their "engineers are working on it". Kind of seems like the update wasn't tested before it was sent out. Not sure about that, though, as I'm not an engineer. I'm at Level 96, worked hard to get there, spent a lot of both time and money to have, what I think is an attractive bakery, only to have the game ridden with bugs. I have put up with countless Force Closings, the game being stopped, returning to a home screen and out of sync issues up the kazoo. I have refreshed, un-installed and re-installed countless times. I contacted TL about all issues to no avail ... nothing changed. I have had my Android tablet checked out, had my connection checked out by an AT&T tech not once, but twice and they're in the process of a 3rd check. Now, we're gearing up for another update ... Yeah, I know ... my attitude is not sparkly this morning.

New Resident
    What on earth is this situation.. eww... TL doesn't have any standards or principles and so volatile.
    Due to today's doubled price action, I totally lost a will to continue to play this game.
    I'm a regular gem buyign user but won't buy gem anymore at least BS, cause I'll quit this game.
    Why do I have to keep playing being stressful? I don't have a duty to play games even I'm under stress.
    Furthermore I can't understand why TL doesn't notice at all before changing somethings.
    To notice before changing something is the basic rule commonly but TL doesn't keep it.
    I "loved" (not now) this game very much but hated the people who made this game.
    I think TL consider users just machines giving money to them. Be grateful to users showing interest to your games and respect their opinions.
    Continuous arrogation and outragous encrease (both the price of coin items and the gem cost to buy additional appliances) disappointed me.
    So disgusting situation and so disgusting company. Shame on you.

Farm Supplier
    10 hrs passed, no reply or explanation from TL, not to mention the fix, I'm ready to quit until they get the price back to normal!

Farm Supplier
    At level 99 I quit. Can't stand TL's strategy to stuff their pocket. Dubled prices, no price different at new recipes. Lower daily income. Come on...It's impossible to run the game without spending cash on it. I'm really sorry for the new players, who are suffering to expand, decorate their store. I used to be able to redecorate my store often. Even in my level it's impossible with the new prices. Before 1M coins worth a lot, now it's worth a few tables. Ridiculous. I quit once already, but because my nbrs I returned. But I'm sorry, I can't handle this anymore. I'll rather spend my money on REAL things than a game what was so enjoyable once...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiLandia View Post
    Really think it'd be safer NOT to cook anything until this bug is fixed...
    Because THIS IS A BUG, right TL?!
    Until this is fixed, I will not continue to cook either.

-lp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dernhelm View Post
    [...] Even though I'm level 96, I still don't have a lot of coins.
    Yes, I think part of the purpose of this game is to keep players perennially coin-poor, either by making expansions and decorations ridiculously expensive (even without the price hikes).

-lp

Executive Chef
    I'm not cooking anything either because i want to wait for some foods to go down and then expand my cafe. I hope they do it soon

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast