Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the item prices doubled?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed the boys have slowed down even more? I have quite a few that just walk in and walk out, never sitting down and eating. I thought I was seeing things, but paid attention and sure enough they come in the door walk around and leave with pink hearts so I know they are not mad.

Vickielea

Host(ess)
    Why TL, this is a rip off ans a low blow. I guess since gas prices went up why not you too.

Executive Chef
    Why have all the prices doubled again TL?!! For the love of God....didn't this cause enough uproar and confusion the last time, hmmm? The mind boggles...

Prices are doubled for me too.. its irritating.. i hav stopped baking. i did try to contact the team lava group. waiting for their reply. Recipes, furnitures, decorations .. everythng is doubled up. I really cannot afford to spend 7000 coins for an egg tart. what is happening with these people???!!!!!! I wonder is it only for us, or for evrybody? i asked my neighbours they hav not faced this yet. any ideas?

New Resident
    My prices are all doubled and it happened to me last time too. Sorta sucks hope they fix it soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully this was an accident and will be fixed ASAP

Rhino Keeper
    I am so glad I found this thread. I didn't notice until this morning that cooking prices had increased. I thought something seemed weird and now I know this is an issue for many of us. I plan on serving my dishes when they are ready and to let my appliances sit idle. If this is not changed I will stop playing. My shops are full and I don' t see any point in continuing when expansions will take forever. It seems like TL would want us to expand faster as we would be more likely to purcbase items to fill our shops. I will neverspend gems to expand! This issue coupled with my continued coin loss is making this game more frustrating than fun. I did not get credit for my overnight earnings in both BS and RS, resulting in a loss of approx 70k in each shop.

I too was ready to expand. This is getting ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I just did the math. My next expansion is now 10K. I estimate earnings at around 50k a day which is probably high considering the coin losses and the increased cost of cooking. At this rate it will take 200 days to expand!!! I hope we hear something soon from TL. I would like to know if I should continue playing or not.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it's a price hike. I think (or HOPE) that it is a mistake, a glitch...

All my prices are doubled as well -- items, decorations, appliances, recipes, expansions...

I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but before I noticed my prices were doubled, there was a weird glitch that made my game blink a few times, then the goal clipboard appeared with NEW GOAL blinking. I got excited thinking that we got new goals, since I already completed the one with the bread oven and Loretta and Pierre. I remember thinking that it was strange that this happened 15 minutes before reset..

When I clicked on the clipboard, it said "0 Goals" and the box was blank (no goals listed). Then the clipboard briefly disappeared and returned again, this time showing the goals I had already completed (they had check marks on them to show they've been completed). After closing each goal box, a new one popped up -- same thing, old goals, already completed. After doing this a few times, I exited the game. When I went back in a few minutes later, the goal clipboard was gone...

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast